Chapter 52: Boyfriend Tag (p1)

Joey POV

Today was the day I was finally ready to shoot the boyfriend tag with Daniel. I was excited to make this with someone so special to me. I think everyone is going to love it.
We got ready for the video. I set up the camera and my laptop with the questions outside. It was a beautiful day so why not shoot where we always hangout? In the pool. I checked the lighting, it looked great. I pressed record and we got into the pool.

Joey: Ready?

Daniel: As I'll ever be.

Joey: Ahhh! Good day everyone! So I am joined with Mr. Daniel! I'm sure you all know him. Anyways for today's video I wanted to get more honest and clear things up. As you can tell by the title, we are doing the boyfriend tag! Because we are boyfriends!

When I looked at Daniel he had the biggest smile on his face, ready to take anything on.

Joey: Okay, so shall we begin?

Daniel: Ya, let's do it.

Joey: Okay, so the first one is 'Where did we meet?' Ok, so I went out one night with Cat to a gay bar and right when I walked in I saw him and I knew I needed to get his number. *turning to look at Daniel*

Daniel: Ya, and it was pretty risky, I could have been a fan, and you coming up to me while you weren't out publically yet was ballsy!

Joey: *man voice* Ya cause I'm manly and courageous!

Daniel: Ok then. Next question is 'Where was our first date?' Well besides the bar, we went to Urth the next day for lunch! Very suttle.

Joey: Ok, 'What was your first impression of me?'

Daniel: Well mine of you would be 'damn this guy is so cool and just overall awesome, I need to see him more'. *smirking*

Joey: Aw, ya well when we started talking I thought you were super shy and thought you were a mistake, but then I eventually got a few more drinks in ya and you got my approval for sure!

Daniel: Ugh, I'm definitely not shy around you now. *laughing* 'When did you meet the family?' I met your sister before everyone else. Probably like a month or so into the relationship and then I met everyone else at the Boston meet up, and that's when you met my family too!

Joey: Ya!! We need to go back to Boston soon! Ohh I like this one 'Do I have any weird obsessions?- if so what?'

Daniel: Well there are a lot I can't say on camera! *winking to the camera*

Joey: Oh shut up you perv! *splashing Daniel*

Daniel: But I guess how you eat turkey burgers, that's probably about it.

Joey: Ya you don't have any, at least from what I can think of.

Daniel: Cause I'm perfect! *grinning* 'How long have we been together?' Well by the time this video is up, one year!

Joey: Yup! *smiling* 'Do we have any traditions?' Not that I can think of.

Daniel: Well beside me doing all the labour work and cooking nothing on the top of my head!

Joey: Hm I see how it is. *laughing*

Daniel: 'What was our first road trip?' I want to say when we went to San Fransisco, that was pretty early.

Joey: Ya, oh nope, Coachella! That was just before you met Nicole!

Daniel: Oh right right!

Joey: 'What was the first thing you noticed about me?'

Daniel: Your confidence and your eyes for sure.

Joey: All of you, I looked at you and I definitely noticed you!

Daniel: 'What is my favourite restaurant?' On three?

Both: One, two, three, Urth Caffe!

Joey: It's definitely our favourite for sure! 'What do we argue the most about?'

Daniel: Um well we don't fight that often, but sometimes I'll get mad at him for not feeding Wolf or something! *laughing*

Joey: Ya, if we fight it's about something super serious, we've only had like one big fight.

Daniel: Ya and that was resolved pretty quick! *grinning at Joey* 'Who wears the pants in the relationship?' I think we both do, you more with people though!

Joey: Ya for sure, we both wear the pants! 'If I am watching Tv what am I watching?'

Daniel: Well we watch tv together. It all depends if there's a new season out or not. But right now we're watching The Walking Dead and Scream.

Joey: Ya, what he said!

Daniel: *laughing* 'What is one food I don't like?'

Joey: I feel like you like all the food.

Daniel: Same with you, but you stay away from cheese and carbs and sugar a lot!

Joey: 'What drink do I order?'

Daniel: Well we both always get water, but at a bar or whatever we get all kinds of things.

Joey: Ya, we like mixed drinks a lot!

Daniel: 'What size shoe do I wear?'

Joey: You wear 10.

Daniel: And you wear 10. That's the only reason we know because we're the same size!

Joey: 'What is my favourite kind of sandwich?'

Daniel: Turkey definitely for you!

Joey: I don't even think you have one!

Daniel: Ya, I don't! 'What is one talent I have?'

Joey: Too many!!

Daniel: You have a lot too, but you love that eye thing you do!

Joey: Yes I do! *does the eye thing*

********************************

Okay, gonna do a part 2 of this for tomorrow!! Maybe even on Monday because it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to write:)
Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D