Chapter 47: Scream

Swearing will occur

******************************

Daniel POV

After our wonderful night last night, I think it's time to talk to Joey about everything that had happened. I made him breakfast first, just so I know that I did something good for him today.

Daniel: Hey, uh we really need to talk about what happened.

Joey: What! Why are you bringing this up now!

Daniel: I just want to know! Why was Preston texting you in the first place? Like you don't even know how I felt after seeing you guys talk and reading what he was saying to you!! It hurts to see those things Joey!!

Joey: Look. It's not like I was fucking him. He's a pompous ass that doesn't have any barriers to him!

Daniel: You went behind my back! You could have told me before any of this shit happened! We wouldn't be screaming at eachother!

Joey: I didn't want you to be mad at me for talking to him!

Daniel: I'm mad that you didn't tell me. You can tell me anything, I will always be in your side and support you. You need to trust me!

Joey: Ya. I know, I'm sorry!

Daniel: And what about the pills? Come on love, you can't do that to me. I know you were scared that I was gone, but how do you think I felt seeing you there? Unconscious laying on our bed? Ya pretty damn bad.

Joey: Ya! I know, everything is my fault, nothing ever goes right when I do something! I'm always the fucking problem! I know Daniel. You don't have to remind me!!

Joey started breaking down in tears and sat down on the couch. I teared up a bit. I couldn't handle this anymore. I needed to get his mind off of this. And I only thought of one way. And I know he will like this, a lot.
I took my shirt off and tackled Joey on his back. I straddled Joey. I started kissing him. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his neck and chest. Then the good stuff started. It was good to both get our minds off of this topic, it was hard for the both of us. We cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day, watching Netflix. It's good that we can just let things pass.

*******************************

The shortest chapter ever or what? Hahahah Anyways, Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D