Chapter 58: Acropolis

Joey POV

After an eventful night last night, I figured that today we could just sight see a little bit. I was really hoping to get  to the Acropolis of Athens today! I had it planned, we get a nice breakfast and walk up to Acropolis. By the time I woke up it was already 11am. Daniel was up earlier than me, he was so ready for the day. He was showered, dressed and looking mighty fine!

Joey: Why didn't you wake me up?

Daniel: You looked so peaceful and cute, I couldn't!

Joey: Okay, good excuse. *winking* I planned on breakfast, but by the time I get ready it'll be around 12pm! So want to just do lunch and then go?

Daniel: Ya, sounds fine to me. Oh and where are we going?

Joey: Acropolis of Athens. You've probably never heard of it before, or know what the heck it means, but trust me, you'll love it!

Daniel: Ok, I'll take your word for it!

I hopped into the shower and washed my body and rinsed out my hair. I dried off and put a cute pair of shorts on with a nice tank top. I fixed up my hair a little bit and put a necklace on. I grabbed my camera and phone and left with Daniel to get some lunch! We ended up going to a place called Karamanlidika. It was different, but it was really good! It was like a mix of Greek, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern. We left lunch and started our journey to Acropolis.

Joey: That was really good.

Daniel: Ya, it was different!

We made it to one side of Acropolis. Daniel didn't know what it looked like so he wasn't as amazed as I was.

Daniel: Wow! Look at that! We should go there one day!

Joey: Maybe, I don't know if you can go in it though!

Daniel: Well I guess this is the closest to it we'll get. This Acropolis place better be as good as this, if not better!

Joey: Trust me, it's as good as this!

He had absolutely no clue. We started walking again, closer and closer to it. He still didn't know that that was where we were going. We finally made it to Acropolis.

Joey: Daniel, welcome to Acropolis!

Daniel: What! No way, this is the place we saw from far away? And that I really wanted to go there?

Joey: Yup, you had no idea, I loved watching your face each time I would say something about this.

Daniel: Well come on, it's gorgeous!

Joey: I know! Let's explore!

We started walking around looking at all the different structures. There were so many different columns and each structure. It was so run down and old too. I like old and antique things. This goes up to number one in my books! It really is crazy how long they stay up, they aren't supported the best.

Joey: Let's take some pictures!

Daniel: Yes!

We took a bunch of pictures and they all turned out great. We stayed there for about 4 hours just exploring and discovering new things! We left around 6pm. Looking for something to eat. We got something quick to eat and went right back to the hotel. We were extremely tired, walking all day and the hot humid heat! Though it was very rewarding!!

********************************

LOL pretty boring af compared to yesterday's chapter! 😛 How long should I go until I stop this book and move on to a sequel? How many chapters do you think is good?

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D