Chapter 34: Cuddles

BEFORE YOU READ: GO TO TWITTER &OR FACEBOOK AND #VoteJoey

******************************

Joey POV

Daniel and I were just waking up. We got dressed and headed down stairs to get some breakfast made.

Daniel: Hey, I'm going to go grocery shopping after breakfast, want to come?

Joey: Ya, I have a few things in mind I want to get too.

Daniel: Perfect!!

We left the house around 11:30am. We went to the grocery store to pick up some vegetables and fruits! After we got everything we needed we went to the dog store to get Wolf some more food and just check out some of the toys. We got him a few toys! We took them back home to him and he loved them! We didn't have much planned for the day and it wasn't the nicest day out. We decided to just watch some Netflix downstairs.

Daniel: Come here. *holding his arms out to Joey*

Joey: Mmm what's up? *getting into a comfortable position with Daniel*

Daniel: Nothin, I just wanted you to be right beside me.

Joey: Really? Are you sure nothing is upsetting you in any way?

Daniel: Well now that you mention it, I'm having second thoughts about this.

Joey: *pushing away a bit* Wha-what do you mean? Like us?

Daniel: Ya, I think things are moving too fast between us. I know that you just started putting me in your vlogs and stuff, but I don't think I can do it anymore. It's a lot of pressure dating someone so known.

Joey: Oh, ya I totally understand. *sitting up next to Daniel*

Daniel: Ahhh I'm just fucking with you! *pulling Joey on top of him and kissing his head*

Joey: Oh my god you're sick! I can't believe you did that to me! You're so crazy.

Daniel: You love it. *kissing Joey*

Joey: You're right I do. I love you. *kissing Daniel back*

Daniel: I love you. *switching positions so that they're laying beside eachother*

Joey: What are we going to watch?

Daniel: Let's watch a throwback movie!

Joey: I have the perfect movie in mind and I know you love it!

I started searching for the movie. B-R-I. It came up and I clicked on it.

Daniel: Oh my gosh yess! Bring it on! Love it!

Joey: Ya I know. *winking at Daniel*

We started watching the movie. I loved having a big couch so that we could cuddle side by side on it. He was playing with my hair and rubbing my back and shoulders.

Joey: Mmm Bring it on and a full body massage?

Daniel: Are you living for it?

Joey: I am living for it!

I lifted my head off of Daniels shoulder and put my arm around his back to cross over his chest. I loved cuddling with Daniel. I loved rubbing my hand on his chest. Playing with his face. Making silly faces at eachother. Hearing him laugh at all the dumb jokes I say. His sassiness. Running my hands through his thick soft hair.

Daniel: Mmm I love these moments.

Daniel interlocked his fingers with mine that were on his chest and pull me tighter around him.

Joey: I love all moments.

We ended up watching a couple more movies until we passed out. Wolf stayed downstairs with us. Daniel and I were sounds asleep and nothing bad could change that perfect moment.

**********************************

Short but sweet? Haha thanks for your support!! 4.5k+ that's insane! Would have never thought that this would get so many reads! Remember to comment, favourite and message me for any questions comments or concerns!! =D