Chapter 20: Casa Del Janiel & David

Joey POV

David, Daniel and I were all packed up the next morning to to back home from such an amazing week here in Montana! For sure one of the best times!! On the plane I was in between David and Daniel. Daniel and I were very uncomfortably cuddling, but I thought hey, it could be worse! My head was on his shoulder & his on my head. Our fingers were tightly interlocked. We were watching some silly movie I've never heard of. It was actually pretty good! Once we finally landed in LA we all went back to the house! I couldn't wait to see Wolf!! I was so excited to see my little man! We picked up Wolf and he was soo excited to see us! We got back to the house and we all fell asleep right away!

Daniel POV

Joey and David were both still sleeping. I went downstairs in my shorts & no shirt. It was getting pretty close to supper time so I decided to whip something up fast for us to eat. David eventually woke up. He stayed in his room. Probably didn't even know I was there! I finished cooking and went back upstairs to tell David & Joey.

Daniel: Hey, I made some food if you wanna have something to eat.

David: Oh awesome thanks Dan!

I crept into Joey & I's room, sitting on the other side of Joey slowing waking him up. I started playing with his hair a little, I kissed the side of his head so gently.

Daniel: Hey, sleepy head. I made some food for us, David's already down there chowing down.

Joey: Wow, you're so good. How did I find you?

Joey & I went down, both shirtless in shorts and David was almost finished eating. We both grabbed some food and sat with Daivd.

Daniel: Hey David we have some news to tell you!

David: Oh my god! Joey You're pregnant! I could see you gaining some weight but now I know! *laughing hysterically at Joey*

Joey: *in his sassy voice* Ohh hahaha my names David and I'm so funny! *back to normal voice* no! We aren't getting a kid!

David: Well than, spit it out!

Daniel: How would you feel about a second roommate?

David: What! No way! That's awesome! But I mean you were basically already living here!

Daniel: Well, whatever, but I'm glad you're happy with this decision!

We finished eating and we cleaned up a little bit. I felt really nervous for this upcoming Saturday! It was Joey's birthday and that's when the video comes out! What if people don't like me! What if they don't support Joey! I'm nervous for everyone involved in this! I just hope this plans out the way we want it to!! We all went back to our rooms and started unpacking from Montana. I, being productive went really fast. I took a shower after. After my much needed shower I layed right beside Joey, just like we did on the docks in Montana. Joey rolled onto his side and started passionately kissing me.

***************************

I'll leave it at that;) short chapter for you guys! Please leave some comments I love getting all your wonderful feedback!! Thank you ALL for your support!!! Means a lot to me!! =D