Chapter 14: Post-Coachella

Joey POV

When we both woke up the next morning after a crazy night it was about 10am. We got ready, didn't really cared what we looked like because we were just going to be driving for most of the morning. Once Daniel & I both finished packing our things we said goodbye to everyone staying there & headed for the road to LA!

*In the car*

Daniel & I were exhausted. I turn to look at Daniel in a soft sleep. I grabbed his hand to interlock with mine. I was so happy that I had him. I don't know what I would do! I'm so glad he's mine. I saw Daniel waking up slowly with a cute grin on his face.

Daniel: Have I been sleeping long?

Joey: Nope! Only about 45 mins. We have another half hour of you want to go back to sleep?

Daniel: No, I think I'll stay up & maybe look through some of the pictures we of us we CAN'T post. Hahah

Joey: Ughhh I know I'm sorry! But it's my birthday next Saturday! We can start making a music video this week! And Nicole can help too because she's coming over tomorrow!

Daniel: Ah ya that'd be awesome! I can text or call Hope right now if you want?

Joey: That would be awesome! Thanks Dan!

*Daniel texting Hope*

D: Hey Hope! What are you up to this weekend?

H: I have nothing planned, though I am in Montana for this week!

Daniel: Joey, she's in Montana this week.

Joey: Ah yes! That's perfect! I wanted a nice area to shoot it! Montana is definitely the place to shoot!

D: That's great! I was wondering if you could help my boyfriend & I with a little project we're going to be working on... &I we want you to be apart of it!

H: Daniel! That's awesome! What's the game plan?

D: We want to do a music video with three main parts of his life, from his book. First one being about his mother & how he needed to take care of her, second being he was bullied as a child a lot & third being himself coming out in a unique way!

H: Wow! That sounds amazing! I'll get back to you on when you guys should come & shoot!

Daniel: Joey! She's in!!

Joey: Yess! I can't wait to start shooting!!

*Later at the house*

Right when Daniel & I got back to my place we crashed so hard on the couch! We woke up around the same time as each other. We didn't want any strain on us for the week ahead so we didn't really do much after our nap. We went for a quick dip in the pool, relaxed in the jacuzzi & now we're cuddling trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix!

Daniel: What kind of movie do you want to watch? Romcom? Horror?

Joey: It doesn't matter to me! You go ahead & pick anything you like! It can be a movie, or a tv show, whatever! It's all up to you!

Daniel: You're so stubborn! *smiling then kissing Joey*

Joey: Ya! I know!

We decided on Bridesmaids because who doesn't love Kristen Wiig & Melissa McCarthy? After the movie it was around 10pm & we were bombed. Especially after going swimming then just laying around for the rest of the day! That made us super tired! We decided to go upstairs & go to bed.

******************************

Yes. This chapter is pretty dull! But that's okay? Right? Ya I know.. It's not! But holy freaking crap! 920+ reads! I may pass out soon! You guys are crazy supportive! Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so so much!! Please remember to share, favourite, add to your reading lists, comment! Whatever you want! Thanks(: