Chapter 97: Relaxation

Joey POV

What if we lived here? Imagine the adventures we would take. We can't do that in three days.

Joey: Hey Daniel. What would you say to a vacation here?

Daniel: I would love that. For how long?

Joey: However long we wanted to stay for.

Daniel: Like a one way flight?

Joey: Exactly. We can stay here, at this house! We can bring Wolf, it'll be amazing.

Daniel: Wow. That sounds amazing.

Joey: Obviously not too soon. Because of right now, and Figi.

Daniel: I love the idea Joey. *kissing Joey*

Once we got that out of the way, I took a shower and put on some comfy clothes. We went out on the patio and sat out in the sun, relaxing in the heat of this gorgeous afternoon. It was nice just to sit back and do nothing. Don't have to worry about YouTube or anyone else but me and Daniel. I stood up, took a deep stretch and started walking towards the steps to go down to the beach.

Joey: Coming?

Daniel: In a sec yeah.

I walked down the stairs and through the foresty pathway onto the hot sanded beach. I walked into the cool, refreshing water. I heard Daniel running up behind me. Just as I was turning around he jumped on me, which made me fall into the water.

Joey: Hey!!

Daniel: What!

Joey: Nothing.

I wrapped my legs and arms around Daniel and kissed him a few times. Daniel walked us deeper in the ocean. I released myself from Daniels body and floated on my back, holding Daniels hand so we wouldn't seperate. It was the most relaxing thing I've done in a long time. We stayed there afloat for at least 20 minutes. We got out of the water and sat on the sand, drying off. All of our guests were leaving today. I checked my phone to see many missed texts from a lot of different people. From all my family and friends from Boston mainly. They all read "our flight has been cancelled".

*******************************

Sorry for this shitty chapter, but 3 more to go! Thanks for still sticking around!!
Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D