Chapter 81: Audience

Smut warning😏

*********************************

Joey POV

Daniel and I left Boston this morning and I slept the whole flight home. When we got home Daniel and I took a quick nap together. I woke up to Daniel stroking my hair.

Daniel: Hey sweets. Good sleep? You look rested.

Joey: Great nap. Very rested, ready to do anything.

Daniel: Anything? *winking at Joey*

Joey: You perv!

Daniel: You were thinking the same thing. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Yeah, but we can't right now! David is home, Meghan is here!

Daniel: Who cares, they've been here before. They don't mind.

Joey: Are you kidding me? David hates it, I know that for a fact!

Daniel: Yeah well, this is your house.

Joey: True. And you know, they are outside.

Daniel: Really fast. Pleasee! *making puppy dog eyes*

I smiled at Daniel and I rolled him over and started kissing him. I went down to his neck and started to nibble on his neck. Daniel let out soft moans.

Daniel: I guess it was smart of me to clean before I fell asleep. *winking at Joey*

Joey: You're so smart.

I kept kissing Daniel, going from his soft lips to his neck. I slid my hand through his underwear and started rubbing his penis. He dug his nails into my waist, wanting more. I started to run faster and harder. His moans got louder and louder. I took my shorts and underwear off and started to penetrate Daniel. I kept my mouth on his so he wouldn't moan really loud. I took a few breaths in between, both Daniel and I letting out quiet moans. I finished all over his stomach.

Daniel: Your turn?

Joey: Nah, we gotta stop! I'm pretty happy with what just happened. *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: You sure? I'll rock your world.

Joey: Trust me, I know you would. Let's go for a swim, hopefully David and Meghan are inside. We can just make out in the pool.

Daniel: Mmmm and other things?

Joey: You horny freak!

Daniel: I just always want you.

Joey: And I always want you. We just can't have an audience every time we have sex.

Daniel: Okay, you have a point there. But that's what the day before the wedding & the wedding day & a few times every day during the honeymoon is for!

Joey: Damn boy. I can't wait for for that. *winking*

We got up and we cleaned ourselves up and we head outside. Meghan and David were still outside, relaxing in the jacuzzi.

Meghan: Oh hey guys. Done already?

Joey: Oh my god!

Daniel: Again?

David: Well neither of you take that long of naps. And it was kinda obvious when we started to hear noises coming from your room.

Meghan: Yeah guys, close your window!

Joey: Damn it!

We all laughed it off and I hopped in the pool and swam for a bit. Then I relaxed on a floatie for the rest of the time.

Joey: We need to do a collab soon!

Meghan: Yeah! Another say anything is due!

David: Oh god.

Joey: Yes! Let's do it right now! In the jacuzzi!

David: Ohh yeah! I'm good with that!

Daniel: While you guys do that I can cook us some dinner?

Joey: Yess please! *kissing Daniel*

Daniel went inside to make us some food. I went inside as well to get my camera. I went back outside and set everything up. We turned the camera on and started the video. It was so fun, we were splashing around when we messed up. The video turned out great. I went inside and David & Meghan stayed outside.

Joey: Mmm smells good babe.

Daniel: Does it?

Joey: Yeah, looks delicious too.

Daniel: You look delicious.

Joey: Oh my gosh! Daniel! Still?

Daniel: Always love. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Look I love you, I love having sex with you. You know how to get it right. Just not right now. Okay?

Daniel: Tonight? We can ask David and Meghan to get us some shaved ice then we can get in a quickie? *winking*

Joey: Now you're talking!! *kissing Daniel*

We all ate together and we all decided to go out for shaved ice. Daniel was a little mad, but he knew he was going to get some tonight.

********************************

Wow, a lot of sex talk in this 😜
I forgot to write this in the last chapter but you all really liked chapter 79! I knew it was good, but not that good! Haha thanks!!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D