Chapter 83: Stress-free

Joey POV

We have finally finished all our booking and planning. Only thing left is the stag & stag in LA and the actual wedding. It was mid October. I was starting to get very nervous. I could tell Daniel was too. He was very horny the past few weeks. Maybe he thinks once we're married we won't have sex as often. That will never happen. Could tell Daniel was off, he wasn't himself. He's been working to the max, non-stop. He looks exhausted. The last week or two he's been coming to bed around 4am every night. Then we would both wake up around 9:30, 10am. He would go straight to work, would kiss me good morning, head downstairs, go on his laptop and never come off until he wanted to get some! I wanted to give him a relaxing day today. I woke up early, around 7:30am. I took his laptop, emailed some people that he won't be doing anything today & then I hid it, somewhere he would never look. Next I heated the pool, water the gardens and went back inside to make him some breakfast. I made the usual, avocado on toast & eggs. By the time I finished all of that it was 9:45am. I started to plate his food and I brought it up to him. Just as I was walking in he was waking up.

Daniel: Joey. What's this?

Joey: You seem so stressed and I wanted to give you a stress-free day. I am your servant, I will do anything for you.

Daniel: No Joey! I need to work.

Joey: I thought you would say that. I emailed some people from your laptop saying you won't be doing anything.

Daniel: What! Joey! Give me my laptop!

Joey: No way! You need to calm yourself from always working. It's non-stop! But love, you need to stop sooner or later.

Daniel: I choose later.

Joey: And I chose now.

Daniel dealt with me hiding his laptop and ate his breakfast. I went into the bathroom and I drew him a bath, filled up to the brim with bubbles. Smelt amazing!

Joey: Okay, go into the bathroom. Use this time to reflect on yourself. Think about us. Our future.

Daniel: Come in with me?

Joey: Fine.

I got into the tub and sat down on one end. Daniel was getting in on the other side.

Joey: No no. Come here.

I took my arms out of the water and motioned Daniel to sit in between my legs, so he could lean on me. He sat down and rest his head on my chest. I put my arms over his arms and onto his chest. I started rubbing his whole torso with both my hands. I worked my way up to his shoulders and started massaging his shoulders.

Daniel: Mmm, this feels great Joey.

Joey: Good. *kissing the side of Daniels face*

I kept massaging his shoulders. We were in the bath tub for at least 45 minutes. Just having and nice, calming, relaxing morning. It was very peaceful. We went downstairs and Daniel laid on the couch. I put a few pillows under his head so he would be comfortable. I turned all the lights off, closed the blinds so it made the whole room black. I lit up some candles on the credenza and side table. I turned on the sounds of water, light wind and trees. A very calming sound.

Joey: Daniel close your eyes. Never open them.

I saw Daniel close his eyes. I pressed play on the sounds and it began to play. I, myself layed on the opposite side of the couch and closed my eyes. Some people fall asleep during this, some people have a hard time concentrating and letting all the stress get out of their system. I fell asleep. So did Daniel. We slept for four hours. I woke up before Daniel. I kept turning the volume of the sounds down, lower and lower until it went mute. I looked down at Daniel and he was is the exact same position I left him. He was starting to moves his arms, waking up from this long induced trance.

Joey: How was that?

Daniel: Oh my gosh. That was great.

Joey: Wasn't it though!

Daniel: I feel so clean and happy with myself. I'm no longer as stressed as before.

Joey: That was the plan.

I made us a quick dinner and after we ate we went upstairs and both passed out right away. I was hoping he wasn't going to be in such a crabby mood in the morning.

*********************************

What an odd chapter LOL haha. But posting late today because I won't be able to post tomorrow!!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D