Chapter 65: Furnishing

Joey POV

We have completed the second coat on every wall. It took a while but we eventually made it! Today the furniture was supposed to come in. We woke up around the same time and went downstairs to make some breakfast. Well Daniel was making us breakfast. I already made it once this week. That's enough! Daniel made us some eggs, fruit and avocado on toast. When we were just starting to eat the doorbell rang.

Daniel: Ohh! I'll get it. *grabbing a quick piece of toast*

Daniel ran down the hallway with his little athletic shorts and no shirt.

Joey: Cute butt babe!

He turned around and grinned at me. I out Wolf outside so he didn't disturb anyone. I stood with my legs and arms cross down the hallway, eating a piece of toast. A scruffy man was at the door, with a bunch of other guys, bringing our furniture. Daniel had to sign something fast and they started to bring in all of the furniture we got. We told them just to pile it all on the foyer, so we could start upstairs. They unloaded the truck and brought everything in fast. Once they left we finished our breakfast and got to work. There were a lot of boxes there. We got out our outline of each room and figured out what goes in what room. We brought up each item for the rooms. We started with the office. We put a black love seat in there with a desk on either end of the room, one for me and the other for Daniel. We got the same little chairs. We put a gorgeous rug in the middle of the room. It looked so good. One room down! We set up a table in the hallway and took a break for a swim. The water was really refreshing.

Daniel: This is going to be a long day!

Joey: Ugh I know!

Daniel: I can't wait to just lay in bed tonight.

Joey: Me too. But this floaty is pretty comfy I could sleep here!

Daniel: I'll sleep wherever you sleep.

Joey: Creep.

Daniel: Oh please, you love cuddling with me.

Joey: That's true sweets, you're so cuddly and I like that you're bigger than me.

Daniel: Ohhh sweetie, I'm taller than you, not bigger!

Joey: Right, whatever! *laughing*

We got out of the pool and dried off. We continued setting up the rooms. Putting everything together. We tried to do everything fast so we can have some relaxing time afterwards. Daniel was such a handy man. I read the directions and helped while he did all the heavy work.
We finally put the last couch in place. We turned around and fell on the couch.

Joey: Pheww.

Daniel: Ughh I'm so tired.

Joey: Mmm me too. *cuddling into Daniel*

Daniel: We finally did it. *kissing Joeys head*

Joey: I know it's been so long.

Daniel: Hey now you can do a full house tour! I'll be your camera man, we'll do it MTV cribs style!

Joey: Yes!! What an idea Preda!

Daniel: Well you know, I'm an idea kinda man.

Joey: I love that. *rubbing Daniels stomach and chest*

The couches and chairs we got we are so comfortable! I got my laptop and we watched some Netflix while we were cuddling together on our new couch. I fell asleep about 10 minutes in. I felt Daniel kiss my temple and close my laptop and snuggled into me closer and fell asleep.

********************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D