Chapter 98: Problems

Joey POV

Oh no. Everyone from Boston aren't leaving today.

Joey: Daniel. There was a huge snow storm in Boston. Everyone's flight has been cancelled.

Daniel: Wait what! No!!

Joey: Their trying to get the earliest flight possible. Which would probably be tomorrow morning. They would get here the day of the wedding.

Daniel: In the morning?

Joey: Yeah.

Daniel: Well let's hope they get that so they can actually be here for the wedding! We need our families here!

Joey: I know sweets. Let's just go calm ourselves.

I took Daniels hand and we walked upstairs to the very large bath tub. I turned it on and let it run until it was pretty full. I slide Daniels shirt off and tossed it on the ground. I bent down and unbuttoned his shorts, took his shorts off and then his underwear. I grabbed his hand.

Joey: Okay come on. Hop in.

Daniel put one foot in at a time. Still holding his hands I helped him sit down in the warm, relaxing water. I took all my clothes off and went on the opposite side of Daniel. I put my head back, closed my eyes and had slow, quiet breaths. About ten minutes in Daniel started moving. He came over on my side and cuddled in with me. He put his arms around my chest and stomach, layed his head on my chest and put one leg over my legs. I put my arm around him stroking his arm. I gave him a long kiss on his forehead.

Joey: Everything will be fine.

Daniel: I hope so.

I could tell how sad and upset Daniel was from this terrible news. So was I. But I need to look on the positive side of things. I'll get crazy anxiety and just completely shut down, and we can't have that on our wedding weekend. I tried to cheer up Daniel so many times. But all he wanted was to know our families were going to be at our wedding.

Joey: Daniel, sweetie. Come on, you need to cheer up a little bit. Look on the bright side! We were going to elope! No one knew about that! Think of the disappointment everyone would have if they found out! Even if they aren't here in the morning, we are still getting married. They understand, I understand. We understand. It'll be all over YouTube by the time we're back home! *laughing*

Daniel: Joey! Stop.

Joey: Ohhh he speaks!

Daniel: I haven't seen my brothers in a long time. Now their coming to my wedding? Not your tradition husband and wife thing either! For the longest time they would always make fun of my for liking men. They only just recently accepted me for who I was. Because of you. You knocked some sense into them. You told them off. You're my Prince Charming. Now if I don't have them here standing next to me at the end of the aisle, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Joey: I'm sorry. I know how they treated you before. I know they would always make fun of you when you brought even just a friend home, they would tease you to the point your friend would leave and you cry to yourself, locked in your closet. I'm glad I did something! I'm glad they like me enough to come to this wedding. I'm extremely happy that they're coming for you. This is the time where you re-connect with your brothers. This is our time okay. Don't think anything otherwise!

Daniel: *tearing up* Joey. I just don't know what I'm going to do without them here.

Joey: I know baby. But Hope is on her way, Hope is basically your sister. She's been family more so than your actual family. Don't get down just from one cancelation.

After that deep conversation, we both got out of the tub. I drained it, while Daniel was drying off. Daniel put on his underwear. I put on shorts and went into the bedroom. I checked my phone and saw a text. "On our way".  Daniel walked into the room and asked what's going on. I looked sad and tossed Daniel my phone. Seeing his face go from sad to happy was the greatest thing in the world. He looked up, dropped my phone and ran over to me. He jumped up for a tree hug and a rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my face and gave me a long kiss. I put Daniel down on the ground.

Daniel: Oh my god.

Joey: They're coming love, they're coming.