Chapter 64: Painting

Joey POV

I woke up around 10am this morning. Daniel was still sound asleep. I went downstairs to make us some breakfast. I made some pancakes with fruit. Right when I was on the last pancake Daniel came downstairs.

Daniel: Wow are you making breakfast for me? *running his hands on Joeys back*

Joey: Hmm ya I am. *kissing Daniel quickly*

I served breakfast and we had a nice little morning out back. It was a gorgeous day out. We went upstairs and got changed fast, threw some shorts and a t-shirt on and left to go to Home Depot for the paint. Well tried to get the paint fast so we could start the first coat on each room/hallway. We brought out about five paint cans and other nick nacks we needed to paint. We loaded up the car and drove back home. We went upstairs with everything we bought. We both had the same idea and took our shirts off. Daniel put his little blue LA hat on. We started lining the walls with tape and placing plastic sheets on the floor so no paint would get on the floor.

Joey: Alrighty! Shall we begin Mr. Preda?

Daniel: Yes! Let's!

I opened up the first can on paint while Daniel unwrapped the brushes and rollers. I put some music on blast and we started to paint. It was really fun painting. I started singing and dancing to a song, Daniel joined in. The problem with that was we had paint brushes with paint on them in our hands. Daniel was bringing his hand with the paint brush down and as he was bringing it down the brush slid across my face. From my left cheek through my lips to the right side of my jaw.

Joey: No way!

Daniel: Oh my gosh! *histerically laughing*

Joey: Come here, give me a little kiss. *walking towards Daniel sticking out his lips*

Daniel: Get away from me you freakazoid!

Joey: Oh no you want a little kiss from me! *grabbing Daniels whole body and rubbing his face all over his chest and kissing his face*

Daniel: Nooo! Ughh you always get me!

Joey: No! You're the one to get me!

Daniel: Ya that's true! *starting to tickle Joey* Now I have the advantage! *painting over Joeys chest and stomach*

Joey: Hey! I can do that too! *painting Daniels chest*

Daniel: Okay okay! We both win!

Joey: That's right! *continuing to paint the wall*

We were both covered in sky blue paint. More of the paint was on us than the walls! That was fine though. I like doing silly things like this with Daniel, I think that's what keeps our relationship so alive and exciting! We finished the first coat of the office pretty fast. We moved into the hallway and started at opposite ends till we met eachother in the middle. The dry paint on my stomach felt so weird!

Joey: After we finish all of upstairs let's go outside and clean this paint off!

Daniel: Ya, definitely, it's starting to hurt on my chest.

Joey: Right! It's like pulling my chest hair.

Daniel: Ya, that's so weird!

We quickly finished upstairs so we could go outside to clean ourselves up. We went to the side of the house and turned the hose on. Daniel sprayed me first.

Joey: Oh wow, that's cold!

Daniel: Oh suck it up, do you want that paint still on you?

Joey: Ya ya okay! Spray me then!

Daniel splashed the water all over my chest and I started rubbing where the paint was so it would come off. I put my head down and Daniel gently sprayed my face with water so I could get it off from my face too. Once I got all the paint off of me it was Daniels turn. He gave me the hose and I started spraying him, he started to rub the paint off until it all came off.

Joey: So that was hot.

Daniel: *lauging* I know!

We quickly dried off and went back inside to continue painting. We started in the foyer. We started on seperate sides and we eventually met in the middle. Daniel grabbed my waist and put me down in the ground softly. He layed me down and held my arms down while he straddled my waist.

Joey: What's going on?

He didn't answer. He started kissing me very intense. I was into it, I was kissing him back.

David: Hey guys, I'm ba-

David came back home with Meghan and they saw us just making out on the floor. Daniel got off of me fast and helped me up.

Meghan: Um sorry for interrupting?

Joey: *breathing heavy* no no it's uh it's fine, we need to get back to work anyways.

David: Ok horn dogs!

Daniel: Oh shut up Kris Jenner!

David and Meghan went into a different room and it was just me and Daniel again.

Joey: Oh my gosh! That was so funny! *giggling queitly*

Daniel: Shh shh, don't let them hear you! *laughing along with Joey*

Joey: Maybe we should finish painting, then we can have some fun and alone time later?

Daniel: I like the sounds of that! *kissing Joey*

We continued to paint downstairs. Meghan and David helped us a bit too. Four people are better than two who can't keep their hands off eachother! We finally fished every room we wanted to paint. So far they all looked awesome. We went swimming and relaxed in the jacuzzi for the rest of the night. When we came back inside all we could smell was paint. It was so strong! I hated it! We went up to our room. I keep my promises, we had some alone time and we continued what we were doing when David and Meghan came in on us. After our alone time we both fell asleep fast. I was extremely happy with how today turned out!

*********************************

So I'm hopefully back on track and making great chapters for you all! I'm happy with this one! I hope you guys are too!! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D