Chapter 85: Stag and Stag (p2)

Joey POV

It was just hitting 6:00pm. Daniel, Me, Cat, Meghan, David, Karri, Brittany, Kalel & Shane were all there. Setting everything up. Daniel and I assigned everyone to their spots. Four of them were at the front collecting tickets and ballots for the big prizes! And the other three were at seperate games. People started rolling in around 6:15pm. By the time it was 7pm there was about 150 people in the hall. Most of them were youtubers and other friends that Daniel and I knew. There were a few unformiliar faces, but hey, it's great seeing people we don't know here. It was going awesome. We had a few drinks we some people, we checked in on the seven people helping us, bringing them drinks and wondering how everything is going. So far everything was great. I saw Tyler, Korey, Hannah, Ingrid, Mamrie, Grace, Chester and Troye all together I one spot. I walked over to them and put my arm around Tyler and Korey.

Joey: Hey guys! How's everything going?

Tyler: Oh my gosh Joey! You scared me.

I started laughing, as did everyone else.

Ingrid: Everything is going great! Awesome job Joey!

Troye: Yeah it's incredible.

Mamrie: We were just going to take a shot, care to join?

Joey: Of course!!

I went up to the bar and got us all premium silver tequila shots.

Hannah: Woahhh! Big spender!

Joey: It's my stag and stag! I get the best tequila!

Mamrie: Damn straight!

Korey: Where's the blushing groom? He needs to join us!

I ran to go get Daniel and we grabbed him a shot and went back to the group.

Tyler: To the happy couple! *raising his shot*

Everyone else: To the happy couple! *raising their shots*

We all quickly took the shot. Everyone's face was priceless.

Mamrie: Ohhhh that's so smooth! What is it?

Daniel: I believe it's Sauza 901!

Grace: Wow, that's fancy.

Joey: Like I said! We get the best tequila for our parties! *putting his arm around Daniel*

Daniel: Yeahh, someone has drank too much! We'll talk to you guys later.

Daniel brought me to the bathroom and brought some water with him. He put me on top of the counter. I leaned back and held Daniels waist with my hands.

Joey: Come here baby. Give me a kiss.

Daniel: Drink some water!

I drank a little bit of water, just to make Daniel happy.

Daniel: Good. Now I'll kiss you.

Daniel smacked his lips on to mine and put his arms around my waist and lifted me off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his body. We kept kissing very rough. Daniel brought one hand up to my head and put some of my hair in his hand and kept clenching his hand. He put me up against the wall, thrusting his hips into mine. He started kissing my neck. I put my head up and let him keep going. Then someone walked in.

David: Oh my god!

Daniel and I started laughing histerically.

Daniel: Oh my gosh. All the time!

David: You two can't get enough of eachother! Next time lock the door!

Joey: Oh shit, good idea!!

Daniel and I left David in the bathroom and saw that there was even more people there. We had Meghan announce all the big prizes that were won. Of course everyone we knew didn't win any of the big ones. Daniel and I announced the basket prizes. We had 30 of them. Most of those winners were Youtubers. It took us a while to get through all of those. By the end of that people started to leave. It was around 11pm. By the time 12:30am hit everyone was gone. It was just the ten of us.

Cat: That went really well!

Joey: I thought so!

David: Yeah, definitely raised a ton of money!

Daniel: That's awesome. I can't wait till February.

Joey: Yup. Only about 2 months till I can call you my husband. *putting his hand on Daniels thigh*

Daniel: That's too long.

Joey: It'll be worth it. *winking at Daniel*

We all cleaned up as much as we could. By the time Daniel, David and I got home it was 2am.

Joey: What a night!

Daniel: Crazy!

We all went to our rooms. Daniel and I both passed out right away. Once we took our clothes off we cuddled in bed and fell asleep very quickly.

********************************

Thank you guys for understanding! I hope these two chapter make up for my delay in updating! I may post another chapter later today! Hope you all enjoyed this!!

And if anyone was wondering I am going till 100 chapters. So there will be chapters about Halloween (next one), thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years. So the next 15 chapters will be going through a long timeline!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D