Chapter 90: Winter in LA

Joey POV

Today was December 21st, the week of Christmas. David went away to Medesto with Meghan. I decided to stay home once again. Daniel stayed home with me and Wolf. I was very happy he stayed home with me. Our first Christmas together! Yeah we've been together for two already, but we've spent it with our families, we were apart. Today we were setting everything up, decorating the tree, wrapping our gifts for eachother, and overall having a great start to our Christmas.
I woke up to an empty left side of the bed. I took a deep breath in and out and I smelt such a wonderful smell. I went downstairs into the kitchen quietly. I saw Daniels back, he was cooking something on the stove. I went behind him, put my arms around his waist, kissed his back and rested my head on his back.

Joey: Goodmorning.

Daniel: Morning.

Joey: Smells good, love.

Daniel turned around to face me. He put his hands on my hips and backed me up so I was leaning against the island.

Daniel: Tastes even better.

He put his lips onto mine and kissed me slowly and passionately. He left me wanting more. I followed his lips when he pulled away. He gave me a smile and turned away. I grabbed him and pulled him into me and finished the kiss. I put my hands on his face and backed him up so he was against the counter. I released the kiss, smiled and looked into Daniels eyes, kissed him again and walked away.

Daniel: You tease!

I turned and winked at Daniel. He looked down, smiled and laughed. Daniel went back to cooking and I went on the couch to edit today's video. I didn't get much done, Daniel finished cooking pretty fast. We sat on the couch watching Christmas movies eating pancakes. It was the life! We finished one movie and I went up to our room to wrap some presents for Daniel and Wolf. Daniel stayed downstairs to do the same. We promised not to exceed $100. I definitely went higher than that. I bought him a lot of clothes for the most part. I got a new watermelon floatie for him, a couple pairs of shoes, some jewelry, a watch and the biggest thing is sorta a joint gift. I bought us a car. A dark blueish grayish Hyundai Elentra. It was so gorgeous! I was very happy with the purchase. I clearly couldn't wrap that. I had the car at the garage until Christmas. I would leave late Christmas Eve and have it in the driveway with a bow on it. Yeah, it's cliche but I like it! I was just finishing up the last gift and I heard a knock on the door.

Daniel: Can I come in?

Joey: Wait! Not yet!!

Daniel: Hurry!

Joey: Calm down! One sec!

I quickly finished and hid all the gifts. I opened the door and let him in.

Joey: Come on in. *grinning up at Daniel*

Daniel: Hmm.

Joey: Don't be looking around!

Daniel: I won't! Sooo dinner?

Joey: Can we just order in? Eat it while we do the tree?

Daniel: Ugh please! I just want to stay home tonight, listen to some Christmas music and dance around with you.

Joey: I couldn't have said it better myself! *kissing Daniel*

We went out to Urth to order some food. We got our food and came right back home. It was about 6pm. We turned on Netflix and watched yet another movie while we ate our dinner. We finished pretty fast.

Joey: I'm still hungry!

Daniel: I can make us some vegan cookies?

Joey: Oh my gosh yes!!

Daniel: Well I'll go get em' started!

Daniel went to go make the cookies. He bakes pretty fast. We snuggled on the couch, continuing the movie, waiting for our cookies to be finished. About 15 minutes went by and the cookies were done. Daniel took them out and put them on a cooling wrack.

Daniel: Okay! Let's start the tree!!

We got the tree out and we put some music on. It took about 5 minutes to set the tree up. But we got it up & made sure the lights worked. I switched them on.

Daniel: Wooo!

Joey: Yay! It looks so good!

Daniel: Now for the fun part!

We started to decorate the tree, put ornaments all over. I made us some hot chocolate to go with our cookies.

Daniel: Mmm thanks babe.

Joey: No problem.

We continued decorating the tree. We were putting some finishing touches on. One of our favourite Christmas songs came on. Daniel was putting an ornament on the tree. I grabbed his hand and spun him around. I put my hand on his hip and my other in his hand. We danced around the living room, spinning and having tons of fun. I spun him out and brought him into my arms, very close. I kissed Daniel and we fell onto the couch, not breaking our kiss.

Daniel: I think we're done for tonight.

Joey: I agree.

We went back to kissing. Wolf came up on the couch and started licking my calf. I started to laugh.

Daniel: What!

Joey: Wolf!

Daniel started laughing with me.

Daniel: He's like get a room!

We relaxed on the couch for the rest of the evening. Eventually I started getting very very sleepy. I started to close my eyes a little bit.

Daniel: Let's get ya upstairs.

Daniel picked me up wedding style and brought me to our bed. He layed right beside me and we fell asleep.

*******************************

Sorry for the late update! But here it is! Finally eh!!
You guys seemed to really like the last chapter??? I don't know why! But thank you so much!!!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D