Chapter 30: Connor

Joey POV

Daniel or I haven't done anything too significant in the last couple days. We've been going on some hikes and swimming for the most part. Today, we went out for lunch to Urth and I didn't bring my phone, I had Daniel there with his phone so it was alright. We ended up going shopping a little later as well. We didn't get much, a couple tanks and shirts each that's about it. When we got home something got into Daniel, he pushed me up against the door slamming it shut and started kissing me. I dropped my bags and pushed him on the bed and we started doing it. After our little session I took a shower and put some running shorts on and went outside in the back, bringing my phone. I saw a couple missed calls and texts from someone. It was Connor.

Joey: Hey Daniel! Come out here.

Daniel: What, what's wrong.

Joey: Look. *showing his phone*

Daniel: Open it.

*the text*

C: Hey Joey, can you call me as soon as you can?

C: This is pretty important

C: Did you get my voicemails?

Joey: Woah, I wonder what he wants.

Daniel: Well there's only one way to find out.

*Voice recording*

C: Hey Joey, it's Connor. I just wanted to truly apologize to both you and Daniel.

*Joey and Daniel look at eachother, raising their eyebrows*

C con't: It was wrong of me to just make a move on you like that then just say some pretty bad things and leave. It was immature and selfish. I want to make it up to you both. Can you call me back please? Thanks

*end of recording*

Daniel: Wow. Call him back, you've been friends for a long time, you shouldn't end on something dumb and immature.

Joey: You're right. Stay here with me?

Daniel: Of course I will.

*calling Connor*

C: Hey, Joey?

J: Ya Hey, I just listened to your voice mail.

C: And?

J: I acce- we accept your apology.

C: Daniel does too?

D: Yes I do Connor, it was immature of us to make such a big deal about it. You and Joey have been friends for a while and it's not good to ruin an awesome friendship over some dumb thing.

C: I'm so glad and happy you feel that way. It truly made my day being able to hear those words.

J: Ya and Connor, I just wanted to say thank you so much for not saying anything on Twitter about me being gay or having Daniel as my boyfriend. I means a lot. To know that I can trust you is great. Thank you.

C: You guys did the same for me. People didn't know I was gay. You could have told everyone.

D: That's what makes you both great friends.

C: Thanks guys.

J: Anytime.

C: Hey do you guys want to go out right now or something?

J: Well we just got back from lunch and some shopping, but you're more than welcome to come over and just hang out here!

D: Bring your bathing suit!!

C: Okay! I'll be right over. Thanks guys, see you in a bit.

J: Bye

*end call*

Joey: Look at you Mr. I get everyone back together as friends again.

Daniel: You know how I do. *winking at Joey*

Connor got to our place pretty fast.

Joey: Hey Buddy. *hugging Connor for a long time*

Connor: Hey Joey. Daniel. *waving to Daniel*

Joey: Let's just put this all in the past and forget it ever happened!

Connor: I agree! Soo pool?

Joey: Yes!

Connor brought his go pro. Daniel and I got changed and went into the back. We were going to make a video incorporating the pool and the three of us. We weren't exactly sure what to do yet.

Connor: Want to do like a diving or jumping competition? Something like that?

Joey: Ohh ya! I don't mean to brag but I'm an expert diver!

We shot the video and it was soo fun to shoot. Daniel had a lot of fun just hanging out with Connor. Once Connkr left Daniel and I went upstairs.

Joey: So did you have fun? It looked like you did!

Daniel: Ya! I had a lot of fun today. I'm soo tired now! Let's just go to bed!

*****************************

I'm sorry. I couldn't keep a bad guy in my story :( but I know some of you wanted this so here you go! Thanks for your support!! Comment, vote, follow & add!! Thanks a bunch =D