Chapter 21: First

This whole chapter is smut so if you don't want to be reading about two guys being sexual, don't! Just a heads up to people who don't!:) oh and it's not that detailed😁

*****************************

Joey POV

I smashed my lips into Daniels so passionately. I rolled over on top of him softly rubbing my hand up and down is torso. I could feel every individual muscle in his stomach. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me so I was beneath him. He started kissing my jaw line, going down slowly. He reached my neck. He stayed there for a bit then started going down my stomach towards my waistline. He came back up fast to my lips and we started kissing again. I rolled him over so I was on top. I did the same thing he did, except when I got to his waistline. I slide his shorts off slowly looking at Daniel, him giving my the go ahead to continue. I slide off his underwear and started pleasuring him. He was softly moaning. I thought it was so hot. I took off both my shorts & underwear. The only thing I thought at the moment was "is this really happening"! But I'm glad it was.

Daniel POV

Joey was really good. I was kinda surprised. I reached over towards the bedside drawer and grabbed two rubbers. We each put one on. I went first. Oh my gosh. It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. Then it was Joeys turn. I could see the pain on his face.

Daniel: You okay?

Joey: Yess! Don't stop.

I continued. Then I finished. We layed there, completely naked beside each other. That was awesome. I didn't think I could feel that great.

Joey POV

I was out of breath. Ready to crash. I'm so astonished by what just happened. It didn't even feel real. We didn't stay up for too much longer. We fell asleep so fast.

******************************

So that was kinda weird for me to write xD but some of you requested some smut so there ya go. I didn't really want to write anything to detailed be that would be awkward! I'm sorry if you hated it!! But I tried! I did some smut! But hey! If you really want smut message me some lines to put into my next smut chapter! Very short chapter, but I didn't want the ones who don't like reading smut to read through that then nothing at the end! But thank you so much for all your support!!