Chapter 86: Halloween

Joey POV

It was the day before Halloween and I was getting so excited! We were having a party, of course, at our house. We got tons of decorations the last few weeks. Daniel came up with an amazing idea that we make a haunted house from the entrance to the beginning of the living room/kitchen. We started blacking out the windows today. We had our breakfast, I had a work out and Daniel worked a bit. We got a bunch of garbage bags and taped them on all the windows that had light coming through. There wasn't a lot, so it was an easy job. Daniel did most of the planning. We got David, Sam, Shane and Drew to dress up and scare people as they walk by. We decorated all day. Once we finished we ate, swam and had a Netflix and Chill session. We went to bed shortly after.
I woke up early Halloween morning. I went downstairs to make a smoothie before Daniel got all creative with his breakfast. I drank my smoothie fast and went back upstairs to see if Daniel was awake. He was just waking up. I sat on the bed and put my hands through his hair.

Joey: Good morning love.

Daniel: Mmmm, good morning.

Joey: Have a good sleep?

Daniel: An awesome sleep! I'm so excited for tonight.

Joey: I know! I'm so pumped! It's going to be such a fun night.

Daniel: And to start the day how about some pancakes?

Joey: Just plain?

Daniel: Oh God no! Do you even know me?

Joey: Yes, I know you very well! *kissing Daniel*

Daniel went downstairs to make our festive breakfast. I took a quick shower and put shorts and a tank top on. I went downstairs and Daniel was just finishing up.

Joey: Mmm smells good! Looks good too!

Daniel: Tastes even better!

Joey: Good! Hurry it up grandpa!

Daniel: Oh shut up!

Daniel served our food and it tasted amazing! One of the best before! I cleaned up the dishes and kitchen while Daniel got ready for the day. After we were both ready we went to the grocery store to buy some snacks and candy. After the store we went to the liquor store. We got a lot of booze for tonight. There will be a lot of people tonight, so we need a ton of supplies. We made it back home and started setting some necessary things up. We just watched some Halloween movies before everyone started to come. The four boys came a bit earlier than everyone else. We all changed into what we need to be wearing. We all looked great! We put the four boys into their places and people eventually started to arrive. Both Daniel and I were in the living room when people were going through the haunted house. We heard everyone scream it was hilarious! By the time everyone was here, everyone was having a great time, dancing, drinking, mingling. It was such a good night! I loved having a big house, for parties and get togethers. Daniel and I love being hosts! It's very assuring. By the time it was 2am people started to leave. Such a long party. A few people slept over. Not too many. When I woke up the next morning the house was so messy! Cups and plates everywhere! That's the result of a great night!!

*********************************

I'm sorry I wanted to make this one better!!:(
Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D