Chapter 76: Family

Joey POV

After an amazing sleep at the hotel, Daniel, Wolf & I drove to my sisters house. We were planning a family get together at a park. Both my family and Daniels. No one knew that we were going to be there. We picked up Nicole and made our way to the park. When we got there we saw both our families there and they have already merged together. It's like they knew! We all got out of the car and started to walk towards everyone. Jett noticed us before anyone else and he started yelling my name over and over. Some people turned and saw us walking.

Joeys Mom: Joey!

Joey: Mama! How are you! *hugging her*

JM: How did you guys get hear?

Joey: We drove. Such a long and tiring time. But it was fun. *putting his arm around Daniels waist*

Daniels parents started to come near us.

Daniels Mom: Daniel! Joey! So happy you are hear!

Daniel: Hey mom *hugging his mother* Hey dad *hugging his father*

After rekindling with all of our family members we all got together and Daniel and I were going to tell everyone.

Joey: Okay so hi everyone! I know none of you expected any of this to happen. Both families thought they were coming here just for a family gathering. But, it is much more than that!

Daniel: Yes! As all of you know we have been together for a year and a half. About a month ago we hit a huge milestone.

Joey & Daniel: We're getting married!

Joey: Yes, we are engaged and getting married in February! Problem is, it is a destination wedding.

Daniel: In New Zealand.

Joey: So it will cost a lot, but we would love for all cousins and aunts and uncles to come! We will be having a stag and doe! Well I guess it's a stag and stag!

Daniel: Yeah, we will also have a get together after the wedding here in Boston for anyone who can't make it to Nee Zealand.

Joey: Yeah! So let's have some fun today and we'll talk some more about the wedding through email!

After we gave our little speech everyone came to congratulate us. I felt so loved by both mine and Daniels family. Everyone was so supportive and loving. Daniel and I were playing with Wolf together when everyone was begginning to leave. We said our goodbyes and continued to play with Wolf. Soon later it was just Daniel, Nicole, Wolf and I. We left a bit later and we decided to drop Wolf off at my dads house so the three of us could go for dinner. We were talking about the wedding while waiting for our food.

Nicole: So how many family members do you think won't be able to come?

Daniel: I don't think too many, a lot of them did seem like they were going to save up and try to come.

Joey: Yeah definitely. And we're having two stag and stags. One here the other in LA with all our friends. We could lend some money if we have some extra!

Nicole: Yeah! That would be great. Especially from the money you get at the LA one. If you can afford living in LA you can spend some money!

Daniel: *laughing* You got that right!

Joey: Oh yeah, Nicole, will you be my best man? *smiling big*

Nicole: Oh my god! Joey of course I will! That's such an honour!

Joey: Love you. *hugging Nicole*

After we ate, Daniel drove Nicole home and we picked Wolf back up and we went to the hotel to rest for the night. I took a shower and put some underwear on. We were watching Netflix on my laptop, cuddling with eachother.

Joey: Today went so much better then I thought it was going to be.

Daniel: I know. It was awesome.

Joey: Now we wait a stressful 5 months until we are Mr. & Mr. Graceffa-Preda.

Daniel: But it will be fun at the stag and stags for sure. Stag and does are always to highlight before the wedding!

Joey: Got that right!

Daniel: I can't wait to be able to call you my husband.

I kissed Daniel softly on his lips.

Joey: I love you.

Daniel kissed me back.

Daniel: I love you.

We watched Lost for about two hours and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

********************************

New Zealand- 4
Figi-3
Jamaica-3
Aruba-2

It was so close! Sorry to everyone who voted other than New Zealand!!:(

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D