Chapter 67: Disneyland!

Joey POV

Daniel and I have had our fun around the house these past two weeks since we finished it. I decided that it would be a good idea if we went out and do something. Just us two. I knew Daniel wasn't the biggest fan of roller coasters, but I think he would come on if I held his hand. So, why not go to Disney? I haven't been in forever. And I've never been with Daniel before! I think it'll be good for us to get out of the house and do something fun and exciting!
We woke up this morning ready to take on Disney! I was absolutely pumped for  all the rides! Daniel not so much, I think he was just happy to go out for a fun little date! Daniel went downstairs to make us something to eat before we go while I take a shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower I could smell eggs! I yelled down to Daniel.

Joey: Smells good!

Daniel: Come down!

I put shorts on fast and went downstairs.

Daniel: Oh I didn't realize you weren't dressed!

Joey: Oh. Do you want me to put a shirt on? Because I can!

Daniel: Oh no! I like you like this. *rubbing Joeys chest and kissing him*

Joey: Mm I like you. *putting his hand on Daniels and kissing him back* But we need to get ready!

Daniel: Okay. I'll take a shower.

Daniel went up to take a shower. I put Wolf out so he could pee and poo. I went to go put a nice outfit on. Daniel was fully ready, hair, clothes, looking good! I got myself all done up and we got in the car for Disneyland! We had a fun ride there! We went to California Adventures first, so we could go to see the fireworks and parade at Disneyland. We walked in holding hands, laughing. I was so happy I was out, I could actually show affection in public!

Joey: So, what do you want to do first?

Daniel: Don't ask me! You're all about the rides, I'm going on them for you!

Joey: Okay then! You'll come on every ride with me?

Daniel: If you hold my hand on the ride! *turning to kiss Joey*

Joey: Oh of course!

We walked around a bit, went on a couple rides. We stopped to get a couple drinks.

Joey: So how are you on a scale of one to ten? We haven't gone on California Screaming yet!

Daniel: Well I'm petrified to go on that!

Joey: You'll be fine! I'll be beside you holding your hand tight the whole time!

Daniel: You better!

Joey: It's funny to see you scared anyways.

Daniel: Ya, I'm very skittish!

Joey: I know! I scare you enough at home! Seeing you on roller coasters is even better. *winking and laughing*

Daniel: You're a jerk!

Joey: You love me! *patting Daniels cheek*

Daniel: I do! A lot. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Should we head to California Screaming?

Daniel: I guess so.

I started laughing. We fished out drinks and made our way towards California Screaming. Daniel looked pretty nervous to go on. There was a pretty big line up. We waited and waited and we finally got on. I took my camera out and started vlogging once I got my safety thing on.

Joey: Okay guys, we are on California Screaming! One of my favourite rides! But not for Daniel!

Daniel: I hate roller coasters! I've been on a few already today. And I'm petrified for this to start!

Joey: Haha!

I grabbed Daniels hand with my free hand and held it tight. Then the countdown came on.

Daniel: Oh my God. Oh my God!

Joey: It's okay!

The countdown finished and Daniel went ballistic! He was screaming so loud! I couldn't stop laughing at him! When it started to slow down he kept screaming. I don't think he stopped! I kept squeezing his hand tighter and tighter the louder he screamed. The ride finally ended and I let go of Daniels hand and he stopped screaming. I was still laughing at him. We got off the ride and Daniel was shaking. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

Joey: Did you have fun?

Daniel: What do you think? Did you hear me at all?

Joey: *laughing* Awe sweetie! You're okay!

Daniel: Ya but I was scared shitless!

Joey: Ya I know! We can rest now. Go to Downtown Disney and have something to eat?

Daniel: That would be good. Something calming. Just walking around.

We walked to Downtown Disney and went into a few shops. It was getting late, around the time the parade starts! We found a spot to stand and wait for the parade to start. We had at least 10 minutes till it started. We sat down and waited for the parade to start. Once it started it was dark. There were a lot of princess floats! Such queens! I went on Daniels shoulders to get good footage for my vlog. We stayed on Main Street for the fireworks. It started to snow!

Joey: What the heck!

Daniel: It's snowing!

Joey: This is so weird!!

The fireworks started going off. We found a bench to sit on. Daniels arm was around me and my head on his shoulder and his head on mine. This was such a beautiful moment.

Joey: I love you Daniel.

Daniel: I love you too.

We left later then most people so there wouldn't be a lot of traffic leaving. Once we left we had such a relaxing ride home. We got home at about 2am. We took our clothes of and crashed on the bed. We both passed out right away!

********************************

I realized that I write better around midnight! Hahah Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D