Chapter 70: One last hike

Joey POV

I woke up today feeling energized to the max! I woke Daniel up and we went downstairs to eat something. We were sitting at the island eating eggs on toast.

Joey: Hey so want to go on a hike today? Just you and me?

Daniel: No Wolf?

Joey: I want to be alone.

Daniel: Okay ya that sounds fun.

We finished eating and we started to get ready for our hiking adventure. Once we finished getting ready I packed up everything I needed and we started making our way to the trail. It took about an hour to get there. There were many little ponds that we pasted. I was thinking that we would have been at every pond waiting for Wolf to have his fun! We made it to a foresty area. Not a clear path, lots of trees. It's like we were proper explorers. We had a lot of laughs and stories from there. We were very secluded. No one was really where we were. Beginning to end. We walked into an open area. There was a little cliff at the end of the path. Daniel and I sat there and took a break.

Daniel POV

Joey and I were resting. Eating and drinking to stay properly energized. It was a beautiful day out. I looked over at Joey and he looked a bit down. I started to rub his back.

Daniel: Hey what's wrong?

Joey: Um okay. I know doing this here isn't the best bet. The first time you asked me to be your boyfriend was here.

Daniel: Joey. What's going on?

Joey: Look I think it's better to do this now. Rather than 3 years for now. We've been together for a year and a half. It's better sooner than later.

What is going on. Is Joey trying to break up with me? This is where everything started! How could he do this.

Joey: Can this be our last hike as boyfriends?

I started to get pale in the face. My eyes were watering. It's true. He's breaking up with me. He grabbed both my hands with his left hand. He put his right hand in his pocket.

Daniel: Uh- I guess if that's what you want.

Joey: It is. Daniel. I love you so so much. I want to spend eternity with you. *taking a ring out of his pocket* Will you marry me? Be my husband! I can't think of a life that you're not apart of.

I started to ball. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a long kiss.

Daniel: Of course I will.

Joey started to tear up. He hugged me tight.

Daniel: You're such an ass! I thought you were breaking up with me.

Joey: That's how I wanted it to go! I'm surprised you did think that. You know I love you endlessly.

Daniel: I knew that you loved me. I didn't think you were going to propose though! Totally uncalled for. Good job Graceffa.

Joey: Perfect spot to eh? You asked me to be your boyfriend. Now I'm asking you to be my husband and life long partner.

Daniel: Okay you win clearly!

Joey: *laughing* I love you so much Daniel.

Daniel: I love you too.

I kissed Joey passionately.

Daniel: Who knows?

Joey: Your parents, my parents and Nicole. No friends!

Daniel: Not even David?

Joey: We can have a little party and tell all of our friends this wonderful news.

Daniel: Sounds good to me.

We stayed on the cliff for a little bit longer and we started to make our way back to the car and then home. Joey and I were holding hands. I was in such aw from today. I couldn't stop smiling. We stopped somewhere to get something to eat. Our first meal as fiancé's. We left dinner and went back home. When we got home David was gone.

Daniel: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Joey: I think so.

Joey started kissing me. We ran upstairs to our room and fooled around with eachother. It felt magical, even though it was a rough and dirty as it always has been. It felt perfect in that moment. I fell asleep fast and early. Joey cuddled into me and fell asleep as well. This day couldn't have gone any better.

*******************************

Ohhh their engaged! Wooo! Haha hopefully this part comes to life;) haha! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D