Chapter 29: Ask Janiel

Joey POV

It's been a couple days since we've been back and I think we're both fully back to our normal selves!

Joey: Hey what do you think of another video together?

Daniel: Ya of course what did you have in mind?

Joey: An ask Janiel? I think a lot of them want that or a boyfriend tag and I'm not going to do that just yet!

Daniel: Wow ya that's awesome! Let's tweet it out!

*On Twitter*

@JoeyGraceffa
Hey guys!! @MisterPreda and I are going to do an ask video so tweet at #ASKJANIEL

@MisterPreda
RT @JoeyGraceffa: Hey guys!! @MisterPreda and I are going to do an ask video so tweet at #ASKJANIEL

Guys send in some questions for me and Joey! We're doing an ask video!! #ASKJANIEL

Daniel POV

Wow! We got so many questions in! We started trending worldwide in a matter of minutes!! Joey turned his camera on and we started filming!

Joey: Oi Hellooo there everyone!! So I am once again joined with Mr. Daniel!

Daniel: Hey guys!

Joey: So we both asked you guys on Twitter to ask us some questions under #ASKJANIEL and we got a lot of questions, isn't that right boy?

Daniel: Ya we got a ton!

Joey: Okay, so the first questions is from @joeygraceffea and they ask "how long have you guys known eachother? #ASKJANIEL" well it feels like we've known eachother our whole lives.

Daniel: Especially living so close to eachother when we were younger.

Joey: Ya, we didn't live far from eachother! But only a few minutes, so not too long, but long enough, right?

Daniel: Right. Okay, @JG_Lover asks "Will there be a lot of Janiel vlogs and videos and asks? #ASKJANIEL" *laughing and looking at Joey* You can take this one.

Joey: Ok, umm maybe, most likely you'll see Daniel scattered in the vlogs, but there probably won't be a ton of ask janiels and sit down videos! But it's not like you'll never see him! *laughing* on to da next!

Daniel: On to da next!

Joey: This comes from @chelseydugan she says "What has been your favourite moment together? #ASKJANIEL"

Daniel: Ohh good question, tough though! Well I have a lot that I can't say! *truning to Joey and secretly winking*But probably touring with Joey. Be able to go around the U.S. and go to London and randomly to Paris. It was amazing, Joey was a great tour guide. *both laughing at Daniels comment*

Joey: Ohh that's a good one! Mine would probably shooting the music video! It was just really nice to hangout and be in such a gorgeous place and atmosphere.

Daniel: Ohh, did you love it?

Joey: I loved it, I live for Montana!

Daniel: *laughing* ok so this one is from @JP_Graceffa "Are you guys together #ASKJANIEL" Yes, we are sitting here together!

Joey started laughing very hard at my smart ass comment! I laughed pretty hard as well.

Joey: Okay: The next one is from @sexualjaniel "What was your favourite part of the tour? #ASKJANIEL" Well mine was probably just meeting all of you guys oh and having Daniel as my slave boy carrying all my stuff! *laughing at Daniel*

Daniel: Ya, like I don't know if you guys saw but Joey was only caring his drink while I was carrying everything else. Hmm. I see how it is. *laughing* but I didn't mind it that much. Uhh anyways my favourite part would be also meeting Joeys fans, a lot of you came up to me and asked for a picture, I felt wanted, I loved it!

Joey: What a needy little bitch. *laughing really hard at Daniel*

Daniel: Ughh says you. *laughing* Okay anyways back to the questions, this one is from @joeyisanya "Daniel who's your favourite friend of Joeys? #ASKJANIEL"

Joey: Excuse me. This is ask Janiel not ask Daniel, so on to the next one! *grinning devilishly at the camera*

Daniel: Ok Mr. Sassy!

Joey: And the last question is from @FarquharTanya "What do your bracelets mean? #ASKJANIEL" It means we have a great sense of style!

Daniel: A great sense of style.

Joey: Well that's all for this video! I will see you guys tomorrow! Make sure to give it a thumbs up! I love you guys, se you tomorrow! Good damn bye!

We filmed that video for a long time! It was super fun though! There were a lot of questions we couldn't answer for our own sake but as long as they liked the video!

Daniel: That was really fun to film.

Joey: It was wasn't it? Let's go for a swim. I'm pretty hot.

Daniel: Yes you are! *winking at Joey*

Joey: Okay, I'll meet you down there! *kissing Daniel*

We went for a swim. It was pretty relaxing. Didn't do anything else for the rest of the day, but you know, made out a little! We watched some Netflix and then fell asleep.

*******************************

This was probably my favourite chapter to write. It was really fun!! Thanks for the username submissions! Thanks for supporting my story!! Comment, vote, add, follow & share!!! Thanks a bunch guys! =D