Chapter 37: Gone

Joey POV

Hope and Michael were staying at my house for a couple of days. We all had so much fun!! Except when they left, Daniel left too. They need him for styling or something. I was really sad to say goodbye, but kinda happy to be by myself.

Hope: Bye Joey, thank you so much for having us. *hugging Joey*

Michael: Ya, and don't worry we'll take care of Daniel. *laughing*

Joey: *laughing* Anytime you guys are in Los Angeles you can stay with me!!

Hope and Michael left and it was just me and Daniel.

Daniel: You know this will be the first time we're apart for more than a week right?

Joey: It's healthy. But it's incredibly sad.

Daniel: I know I know. I'm going to miss you so much! *grabbing Joeys face and kissing him*

Joey: I'm going to miss you too! *hugging Daniel tight*

Daniel: I love you so much.

Joey: I love you too. *kissing one last time*

I walked out on the patio with Wolf and waved goodbye. I was trying to stay strong and grounded. I don't know what I was thinking that I'll have no problem doing this! David isn't home! I have this huge house to myself for the next week!

Joey: Hey buddy, looks like we'll be in bed all week!! *talking to Wolf*

It's been a couple days since Daniel has been gone. I was trying to stay pretty active. I cleaned the house like 3 times, I went for some hikes by myself and with friends. I invited some people over, made some videos, gamed a lot. I had a random urge to run. I kept Wolf at home because I thought that he would either slow me down or go too fast for me. By the time I hit 5km (3.1 miles) I was in more of the main streets. I stopped running for a bit to get some juice and re-energize myself. I began to run again. Once I made it to 10km (6.2 miles) I decided to head back home. There wasn't a lot of traffic at all which was good. I was at a stop light and it was my turn to cross and then everything just went black. What just happened?

*******************************

Shortest chapter in the history of short chapters!! Damn! But I wanted to leave you guys hanging;) Not much Janiel, that's also another reason it's short! But I hope you guys injoyed!! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D