Chapter 31: Party

There will be some profanity

******************************

Joey POV

Tonight Daniel, David & I were hosting a party. Booze, and a ton of friends. We got up early that day to start to get everything ready. David went out to get some food and Daniel & I went to get all the alcohol!!

*at the liquor store*

Daniel: Mm what should we get?

Joey: Like everything. Especially tequila!

Daniel: Ya you love your tequila. How about a couple bottles of Sauza gold, blue, 901 and what kind of vodka?

Joey: Mmm I'm liking all this tequila! Uhhh we can probably just get Smirnoff?

Daniel: Okay perfect. We can get some little nick nacks too.

Joey: Like what?

Daniel: Jagermeister, Fireball, Malibou, Jack Daniels? Do you think anyone would want any wine or beer?

Joey: Let's get a bottle of wine and a 24 case just in case.

Daniel: Okay perfect. Let's go check out then we can go get some pop for mixing.

Joey: Wow, you really know what you're doing!

Daniel: Well what can I say.

We went next door to the convinience store and got a litre of Coke, Sprit, 7-up and Pepsi. David made it home before we did. All of us had a successful morning getting everything. We got what we needed in one trip, which was good! A couple people came early, Cat, her boyfriend, Meghan, Shane and Lisa. I took my camera and started vlogging this moment, just in case I wasn't sober enough to record later!

Joey: Ok so I am joined with, Mr. Daniel, Cit Cat catty wack, Meg han San, Shaney, Davida damn loca aka Kris Jenner and Lisa!

Shane: Lisa, how does it feel to not have a nickname from Joey?

Lisa: Unique.

*everyone started laughing*

Joey: Anyways, we are having just a little get together.

*in the back round*

Daniel: Ya, little.

*Joey turns and smiles at Daniel*

Joey: A couple more people are coming over and we're going to have a blast! Woo who's excited?

Cat: I know I am!

Shane: Shatrific is! *putting his arm around Cat*

Joey: Ok, I'll see you guys in a little bit!

*turns camera off*

Just as I turned the camera off the doorbell rang. It was Tyler, Connor and Korey!

Joey: Ahh welcome!

They greeted me back and went outside to greet everyone else.

Daniel POV

Everyone eventually showed up. The party was going great. All of our friends were there. I felt bad for Joey because I invited Whitney and they aren't too close anymore, but she wasn't going anywhere near us which was fine. Joey was pretty trashed. I was a little bit tipsy. Joey drank some water and he wasn't so bad as before. He was now a little bit more drunk than me. Everyone was doing their own thing. No one would realize Joey and I were gone right?

Daniel: Hey boy, come with me. *holding Joeys hand dragging him upstairs*

Joey: Mm where are we going?

I stopped in the hallway and pushed Joey against the wall and started kissing him passionately, but rough. Joey kept kissing me back until he pressed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck and lips. I pushed Joey off of me and we both had a mischievous look on our faces. We walked back down one at a time and went back to the party.

Joey POV

Most people left around one. Cat, her boyfriend and Meghan stayed over. We all had hangovers in the morning, not major ones, but they were still there. I checked my phone and it was blowing up with tweets about Daniel and I. I checked to see what they were all talking about and then I saw 2 pictures and a video of Daniel and I making out when we went up stairs!

Joey: How the fuck did this get on here!

Daniel: Joey what's wrong?

*Joey shows Daniel the pictures and video*

Daniel: Holy shit who would do this? Delete it!

Joey: I think I have an idea. Who wasn't around us for the whole party and then told us when she left? Before anyone else left?

Daniel: No way. Whitney. You think?

Joey: Well the only other people who have access to my computer is you, Cat, David and Meghan! It obviously wasn't you because you couldn't of taken the videos and do you really think Cat Meghan or David did it?

Daniel: Ya you're right. What a bitch.

Joey: Ughh I never trusted her! Why'd you have to invite her!

Daniel: She was nice to me! Now she can rot in hell. I'm so angry.

Joey: Damn it so am I. Ughh what is everyone going to say! It was up for like 6 hours! There everywhere by now!

Daniel: Hey, it was dark, it doesn't even look like us. We can say that it's not us, it's not even your house. Say that some crazy bitch got a hold of your Twitter password and posted photos trying to seem like it was us.

Joey: You always know how to fix a problem. *putting his arm around Daniels waist*

Daniel: No problem. *kissing Joeys head*

********************************

Woo more drama? I'm sorry if you like Whitney 😬 anyways thanks for your support so close to 4k that's crazy!! Remember to comment, vote and follow! =D