Chapter 49: Contest

Joey POV

I was finally in the right state of mind. I was fully recovered from EVERYTHING that happened. I was happy, Daniel was happy. It was our 11 month anniversary and being us, we didn't really want to do anything too romantic. We were pretty competitive against eachother. We were sitting at the island having breakfast, deciding what to do.

Joey: Okay, so no like restaurant or anything. I personally don't want to stay in and do nothing.

Daniel: Oh ya, for sure me either. I want to go out!

Joey: Go out, let's go out. Me and you. Let's go to the bar where we met.

Daniel: That gay bar? In downtown?

Joey: Yes, we could play a little game!

Daniel: Okay, go on.

Joey: We split up and try to get as many numbers as possible. The one who has the least amount buys all the drinks on our tabs.

Daniel: Ohh you nasty little devil. That's sounds interesting. How about the loser also has to be the...

Daniel came to my ear and whispered the rest of the sentence.

Daniel:... Top.

Daniel backed up and had an evil smirk on his face. So did I. This was war.

Joey: Deal. Kiss on it? *winking at Daniel*

For the afternoon of our day we just swam and ate. Daniel, being the chef he is made me a wonderful dinner. The taste was in my mouth for the rest of the night. We started getting ready. I did my hair all nice, put on a short sleeve button up and my classic jeans. I put some cologne on, I have to smell good if I want to rack up some numbers!

Daniel POV

I took a shower, fixed up my hair and scruff, put on a simple black t-shirt and some jeans. I was prepared to own Joey. I was going to win this competition. Joey was waiting for me at the door as I was coming down.

Daniel: Ohh. I think I only want your number cutie.

Joey: Too bad hot stuff!

We left the house at quarter to 8, hoping to get there around 9pm. Once we made it there we decided we had till 12am to get as many numbers as we could. We were just outside the building ready to go inside.

Daniel: Well, I guess this is it. Good luck and I hope you lose! *winking then kissing Joey* I'll let you have a minute head start! *holding the door open*

Wow, am I ever cocky. I walked in to see Joey already with a drink in his hands talking to someone. Damn I better get a move on. I ordered a drink and started my conquest.

Joey POV

I checked my phone for the time. It was 10:17pm. I checked my pocket to see how many numbers I've gotten. I pulled out 11 little pieces of napkin. That wasn't too bad. Pretty good for a beginner. I was on my 3rd drink of the night. I was searching to see if I could spot Daniel, no where in sight. But I did actually see a couple formiliar faces!

Joey: Heyyy! What's up guys?

Tyler: Joey!

Korey: No way! What're you doing here?

Joey: Having a competition with Daniel for our 11 months.

Tyler: I don't even want to know! Anyways these are the guys, guys this is Joey.

Joey: Hey would you all mind if you put your numbers on a napkin and give them too me? Including you two! *looking at Korey and Tyler*

They all were good sports and gave me their numbers, I have at least 19 now!

Joey: For being such good guys, how about some shots? On me!

Tyler: Ugh yes girl I need some tequila!

My tab is going to be huge. If I lose this I'm dead. We brought the shots over and did them all together. It was so fun knowing someone here!

Daniel: Hey I hope you saved some for me!

Joey: Hey sweets!

Daniel: It's midnight babe, let's tally it up!

I counted all of the numbers and I had a grand total of 21!

Joey: Wow, definitely more then I expected. Your turn!

Daniel was getting towards the end.

Daniel: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. No freaking way.

Joey: Oh noo! Looks like we split the bill and we can both do that other thing. *winking*

Daniel: I'm going first!

Joey: Damn it Daniel! Anyways it was a great game Mister Preda, good game.

We finally left the bar after hanging out with Tyler and Korey for a bit more. I fell asleep in the cab. I slept the whole ride, Daniel had to carry me inside the house and lay me on the bed.

********************************

This was a pretty weird idea! It was a last minute thing! Haha, Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D