Chapter 84: Stag and Stag (p1)

Joey POV

Today was the day of the stag and stag in LA. We both woke up early to figure out everything that would happen tonight. We sold a lot of tickets for tonight. Already just by selling tickets we've made $1,000! We didn't have many distributors either. Only about 5, including Daniel and I. So we were doing great. Tonight would be so much more fun than the one we had in Boston. No relatives, besides Nicole, no one younger than 19. It was going to be a good night. Though not everyone who's coming tonight is invited to the wedding, it's just nice to have so much support within our community.
Daniel started making us some breakfast. Eggs and avocado on toast.

Joey: Okay so we need at least two more people to help us with everything tonight.

Daniel: Why? We have Cat, Meghan, David, Nicole, Karri, Brittany. Who else?

Joey: That's it, I'm sure we can do some of it, but people will want to talk to us right? So who would be up to helping? That's actually going to the wedding!

Daniel: What about Kalel? She loves this kinda stuff.

Joey: Ah! Perfect!! I'll text her right now. Think of someone else too.

Daniel: I'll be thinking!

After about 10 minutes Kalel got back to me.

Joey: Ah yes! She said she'll help!

Daniel: That's awesome!! Oh hey, what about Shane?

Joey: Oh my god! I can't believe I forgot about him!

Daniel: Yeah, I'm surprised too!

Daniel and I finished off our food and we went outside to relax in the pool for a bit. We layed down on seperate floaties. I fell off of mine when I was adjusting my position. When I got out of the water I saw Daniel laughing his head off.

Joey: Oh don't laugh at me!

Daniel: Yeah what're you going to do about it.

I went under the water and went underneath his floatie, like I was a shark. I used all my strength and pushed Daniel off of it, making him make a big splash in the water right next to me. I heard him scream.

Joey: Jesus Daniel! You're screaming bloody murder!

Daniel: *laughing* Yeah well you scared me. Didn't think you were actually going to do that.

Joey: Do what? This? *splashing Daniel*

Daniel: Oh you little bugger! *splashing him back*

Daniel started to swim away. I quickly grabbed his ankle and pulled him into me. I turned him around and gave him a long, passionate kiss. He kissed me back and before we knew it we were making out. It was a very hot and steamy make out session. I loved it. We got out of the pool and went into the jacuzzi to relax for the craziness that's about to happen in a few hours. We stayed outside for another hour. When we went inside I went to go take a shower to get cleaned up and Daniel made us some food. By the time I was out of the shower Daniel had finished. I came downstairs with a towel around my waist.

Daniel: Woahh hey sexy!

Joey: Oh calm down!

Daniel: Well I mean with just one pull I can make it into a very sexy scene.

Joey: Oh noo! I want to trust me, but I just got all cleaned and fresh!

Daniel: Fine! But I'll be in the shower if you change your mind. *winking and kissing Joeys cheek*

I ate my food and went back upstairs to get dressed. I put some underwear on and I went into the bathroom to do my hair. Just as I was walking in Daniel was coming out.

Daniel: Oh hey.

I ignored him and smiled into the mirror. Daniel stood beside me, brushing his teeth, with no towel around him. Completely naked.

Joey: You have problems kid!

Daniel: What! I like my body, I want to show it off.

Joey: What to me? I've seen it before Daniel.

Daniel: Oh I know. I'm not trying to seduce you.

Joey: Okay then!

I finished my hair and finished getting dressed. I turned around and saw Daniel bending down right in front of me.

Joey: You're not going to get me!

Daniel: What? I know! I'm just stretching. *winking*

Joey: You're sick!

I went downstairs to wait for Daniel to finish getting dressed. He finally came downstairs.

Joey: About time!

Daniel: Sorry, I was busy!

Joey: Looking fine? Yeah I know, you always look good! But we  have to go!

Daniel: Alright then. Let's go!

*******************************