Chapter 91: Christmas with Janiel

Joey POV

It was Christmas Eve and Daniel and I were snuggling, watching a movie in the living room. It was only about 8pm. We were underneath a warm blanket, sipping some tea. Wolf was laying right beside me, resting his head on my leg. We put out all of our gifts under the tree earlier. We turned all the lights off. The only thing that was lit up was the movie & the beautiful glowing tree.
The movie was just ending.

Daniel: Mmm that was nice.

Joey: All we need is some snow.

Daniel: Yess. My first Christmas without snow on the ground.

Joey: Well, it'll be the best one yet! I'll make it fun for you.

Daniel: Well so far, it's been great. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Just our little family, starting a Christmas tradition.

Daniel: I love it.

Joey: I love you. *kissing Daniel*

We put on another movie and layed down so our heads were by eachother. We were both really sleepy. Daniel eventually did fall asleep. I thought this would be the perfect time to go get the car. I left a not on the coffee table, just in case he did wake up. The garage was only around the corner, so I would be quick. I put on some clothes a walked to get the car. When I got there it was right where I wanted it to be, it looked so gorgeous. I drove it home, put a bow on it and went back inside. Daniel was still sound asleep. Perfect! I turned off the movie and picked Daniel up and held him in my arms. I brought him upstairs and layed him on the bed. Tucked him in, and I layed next to him and passed out right away.

Next Morning

I was half asleep and Wolf came running into our room, jumped on out bed and say in between Daniel and I.

Joey: Ugh Wolf!

Wolf came close to me & he gave me big kisses, which woke me up completely.

Joey: Merry Christmas Wolf!

I hugged Wolf and I ran my fingers through Daniels hair.

Joey: Good morning babe.

Daniel: Merry Christmas, love.

Joey: Merry Christmas.

Daniel: Huh! Merry Christmas Wolf!

Wolf gave Daniel kisses and snuggled into him. So did I. We had our little moment and we went downstairs and Daniel made us breakfast. Cute little pancakes, fruit and avocados on toast. Our classic breakfast. We ate our breakfast and went to go open each others gifts.

Joey: Okay. So I splurged, a lot.

Daniel: Oh yeah, so did I! I couldn't not go over $100.

Joey: Yeah, like about none of my gifts to are even worth that much.

Daniel: Woah! Big shot eh?

Joey: Only to impress you! *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: You don't need to impress me babe.

Joey: You'll be impressed today.

Daniel: Already am!

We started opening our gifts and so far Daniel was impressed with the clothes I got him. I was very impressed too! He got me a few crystals, and a couple crystal necklaces. I got a bunch of tank tops and shorts for Daniel, for our honeymoon and the days before the wedding. Daniel thought of the same thing. He actually got one of the same tank tops I got him. I guess we just have amazing taste! I took the watch I bought him and gave it to him myself.

Joey: Okay, so this one was very hard to figure out. You don't normally use this, but this is very you. I think you'll love it. I hope you will.

Daniel: Ohhh okay.

Daniel unwrapped it and opened the box.

Daniel: Oh my gosh. Joey! This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. *hugging Joey*

Joey: I'll buy anything for you!

Daniel: I love you so much.

Joey: I love you. *slowly kissing Daniel*

We were slowly finishing up everything. Wolf was having a great time playing with his new toys!

Joey: Okay! Last gift!

Daniel: Oh that's a big one!

Joey: Ohhhhh what could it be!

Daniel unwrapped it a little bit and saw some of the box.

Daniel: Oh my god! Yesss!! This is the best thing ever!

He undid the box and took out a deflated watermelon floatie.

Daniel: This is the best thing you could have got me!

Joey: I wouldn't say that.

Daniel: Wait why?

Joey: Close your eyes.

Daniel: Joey I swear if I open up and your penis is in front of my face!

Joey: *laughing* no! Stand up! Take my hands.

Daniel stood up and took my hands. He had such a scared smile on his face.

Joey: Okay, come with me.

I directed Daniel towards the front entrance. I opened the door and brought him out on the patio.

Daniel: Joey! Why are we out here!

Joey: Okay. Open your eyes.

I ran in front of the car and Daniel opened his eyes. His mouth dropped wide open.

Daniel: Holy shit. Joey, this isn't real.

Joey: It is!

Daniel ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. He grabbed my head and gave me a big kiss.

Joey: Woah!

Daniel: Your the best fiancé a boy could have.

Joey: Come on, let's go inside! It's getting cold!

We went inside and we sat on the couch, with some tea.

Daniel: Best Christmas ever.

Joey: I agree. Tonight will be fun too. Having a few people over for dinner.

Daniel: Yeah. But for now let's just relax.

Joey: Sounds good to me.

*********************************

Random ass ending... Whatever 😜

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D