Chapter 80: Boston Stag

Joey POV

Daniel and I flew to Boston today for our family stag and stag. We checked into our hotel and we met Nicole for dinner. While we were eating we were talking about tomorrow night.

Nicole: So are you guys ready for tomorrow? A lot of people bought tickets!

Joey: Yeah I'm ready. All of my high school and college friends will be there! It'll be awesome.

Daniel: Yeah, I can't wait to see everyone.

Nicole: Awesome.

We finished up our meals and Nicole went home and we went back to the hotel. We had an amazing bathtub. It t was very large and it had jets in it. I grabbed Daniels waist and pulled him in so our bodies were pressed up against eachother. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

Joey: Let's take a bath. A nice romantic evening. Just you, me, bubbles and some champagne.

Daniel: Mmm that sounds great love. *softly kissing Joeys lips*

I drew a bath, put some bubbles in it while Daniel ordered us some champagne. I got undressed and hopped in the tub. Daniel poured us a glass of champagne and came in the tub with me.

Daniel: Cheers. *winking and cheersing Joey*

Joey: Cheers.

We talked about our favourite moments from us being together. We talked about who we do and don't like from eachother families and friends. I trust Daniel so much, Daniel trusts me.

Joey: Wow, I'm so lucky you're in my life.

Daniel: And I the same. You saved me from endless years of trying to find that one guy I need in my life. Heck we met at a bar! Seeing you that night made me think there was something more to just dating and random hook ups. You made me believe in love. Thank you for being with me, with all my flaws and problems. I love you.

Joey: Damn Daniel, save it for the wedding. *winking at Daniel* But no, I love you so much. *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: Smart ass!

Daniel came over to me and went on top of me and started to make out with me. I grabbed his lower back/bum. We had sex in the tub and we got out around 10pm. We cleaned up and passed out on the bed. We woke up the next morning getting ready for tonight. We stayed at the hotel for the whole day. We left to meet our parents at the hall an hour early before. We set everything up and waited for everyone to arrive. It was great to see everyone. Seeing friends and family members wasted was hilarious. Playing all the games was fun too. Daniel and I were away from eachother all night. But we promised each other that we wouldn't get flat out drunk. By the end of the night we found eachother.

Joey: So how was your night?

Daniel: Crazy! So many people I didn't know came up to me. I'm like bitch, congratulate me then leave. Don't talk to me about your husbands affair.

Joey: *laughing* oh my God! I had a lot of your family coming up to me!

Daniel: Oh no, I am so sorry.

I started laughing histerically. We left right after the big prizes were announced. We made it back to the hotel and passed out right away.

*********************************

Ehhhhh! 30,000!! That's crazy!! Thank you so much!! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D