Chapter 22: Preparing

Daniel POV

After such an amazing night, both Joey and I got around a good 12 hour sleep! We passed out so early! It was the day before Joeys birthday and I couldn't be anymore excited!! We were pumped up with a ton of energy to start preparing for tomorrow! I wanted to go back to my place to grab all my things and begin to start actually moving in. I left the house around 1:30pm.

Joey POV

Daniel went to go get most of his things from his old apartment. I wanted to get some friends over to help. I obviously called Cat and Meghan! They were both able to come over. Cat was the first here.

Joey: Ahhh welcome!

Cat: Why thank you sir! Where's Daniel at!

Joey: He's just getting some of his stuff from his old apartment! *Grinning really big*

Cat: Wait old apartment?? Wait! Joey! Is he moving in with you!

All I did was smile at Cat & she knew right away!! She gave me a big hug and congratulated me on this big step in our life. Once Meghan got here I told her as well and she was just as supportive and happy as Cat! Daniel got home around 2:30/3pm.

Daniel: Ahh Cat! Meghan! So good to see you! *hugging them both individually*

Cat: Sooo I heard the big news!! Congratulations! Really proud of you guys!

Daniel: Aww thanks so much girl!

Honestly, we didn't do much that day! We just called a bunch of people to being some stuff in for tomorrow. We all went out to the Dollar Store to buy some cool candies for tomorrow! We got all sorts of goodies! We even got the candy crystalss!! What a perfect add to my collection!! Cat & Meghan left around 11pm. Daniel and I went into our room to get ready to go to sleep.

Daniel: Are you ready for tomorrow? How are you feeling?

Joey: You know what. Honestly I'm feeling great. It doesn't even matter what all my psychopaths think or say. As long as I have you, my life couldn't be any better! Well ya I guess I would miss some of it. But you're my greatest and biggest fan I have! I would still be stuck in a rut if it weren't for you.

Daniel: Wow, great answer. *leaning over to kiss Joey* but like 9.9/10 people will support you! It's just the 0.1 that are the dumb asses you can't see the good in you.

Joey: Ya! They can go screw themselves! *laughing at his joke* but it's not like I was never going to come out to them. Like it's in my book! But you. You make me so eager to tell everyone about me and you and us.

Daniel: Ya, this will be the best thing to happen! What's going on with the vlogs? Should I still stay out of them for a bit? Just to stay on the safe side or whatever.

Joey: Ya, that's probably a good idea. I don't want people to think the only reason I came out is because I'm special now that I have a boyfriend! But I am lucky to have you.

Daniel: That's a good point. Ha no trust me I'm lucky to have you.

Joey: Ya ya ok. I'm getting pretty tired. Want to call it a night?

Daniel: Sounds like a plan! *kisses Joey goodnight* love you.

Joey: *kisses Daniel back* love you too.

*****************************

Cheesy? Well you know, I'm trying my best over here! Haha but thank you for all the support! All I've been getting is love which is phenomenal! Ahhh 2250+ Thank you so much!! Comment, follow, share, add & favourite!!=D