Chapter 79: Waterfall jumps

Joey POV

I woke up today and took a quick swim with Wolf while Daniel was still sleeping. When we got inside from drying off Daniel was in the kitchen making us breakfast.

Joey: Mmm smells good, love.

Daniel: Only the best for my man. *kissing Joey*

Joey: What's up today? Want to go for a hike and then just relax here. Have a lazy day?

Daniel: Yeah, I have no work to do. I can get to the gardens tomorrow. A hike sounds perfect!

Joey: Oh please, you're in the garden every hour of every day! You need a break!!

Daniel: Ya ya! Whatever!

Daniel finished making our food and we ate together. I went upstairs to take a shower and get some clothes on. Daniel went outside to water all the plants and flowers. I got out of the shower and Daniel hopped in. I put some athletic clothes on and after Daniel got dressed we left with Wolf to go for a quick hike. We went to the one with the big water fall and lots of little ponds, just for Wolf! We stopped at the first pond so Wolf could cool off from the hot day. We kept walking further and further. This time we went a lot further then we did last time. We found another waterfall and a swimming hole. There was a couple people on the other side on the pond. We put all our things down and took our shirts off and jumped into the water with Wolf.

Daniel: Holy crap! It's freezing!

Joey: Oh suck it up you baby! *splashing Daniel*

Daniel: Don't! *splashing Joey back*

After our little splash fight we swam around the pond. Daniel had a crazy idea to jump off the top of the waterfall into the pond.

Joey: I'm not doing that! You go right ahead! But be careful! I don't want you to get hurt.

Daniel: Don't worry I won't. *kissing Joeys cheek* Vlog this!

Joey: *laughing* Okay.

I took out my camera and vlogged Daniel climbing up to the waterfall and jumping off.

Joey: Okay! Jump!!

Daniel backed up for a running start and jumped out.

Daniel: Woooo!

Joey: Woah! Look at that guy fly!

Daniel made a big splash and swam back to land to meet me.

Joey: So how was that?

Daniel: Really fun! Little nerv-wrecking, but it was awesome. Do it Joey!

Joey: No!! I'm too scared.

I turned the camera off.

Daniel: Come on Joey. I'll jump off with you. *putting his hands around Joeys waist*

Joey: Hold my hand?

Daniel: Of course. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Okay. *in a nervous voice*

We tied Wolf up to a tree and started to climb up the waterfall.

Joey: Holy crap Daniel! This is reall high!

Daniel: Trust me on this! You're fine.

We got up to the top and I was very scared and nervous to jump. I kept holding Daniels arm. He hugged me and I nuzzled my head into his neck. Daniel kissed my forehead.

Daniel: You'll be fine.

Joey: Okay. Hold my hand.

Daniel took my hand in his and we looked at eachother. I had a nervous smile on my face and Daniel had so much enthusiasm in his smile.

Daniel: One...

Joey: Two...

Joey & Daniel: Three!

We jumped on three and I got my breath taken away from me. I could scream. We hit the water and our hands separated. I surfaced the water fast, before Daniel. I had a huge smile on my face when Daniel came out of the water.

Joey: That was amazing!

Daniel: I told you that it would be fun!

Joey: Thanks for assuring me! *pulling Daniel close to him*

Daniel: Oh anytime. *leaning in to kiss Joey*

Wolf started to bark and Daniel didn't kiss me. We swam to land and dried off. We started to walk back to the car. I took about an hour to get back. Daniel drove us home and once we got home he made us some dinner. I worked a bit and turned on some Netflix. After we ate we stayed inside the rest of the night, watching netflix, cuddling on the couch. We watched a whole season of Lost the night. It was such a great day!!

*******************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D