Chapter 94: Last Minute

Joey POV

It was two weeks before our wedding. I started to pack today. I just put all my casual clothes in a suitcase, like shorts, t shirts and tank tops. I had my suit at a dry cleaners, all pressed and ready for the big day. Daniel and I were going to New Zealand a couple days before everyone. Just some time for ourselves. Today was a busy day. We were scrambling with everything, trying to get everything set up and ready. I was extremely stressed out over both the wedding and the honeymoon. The plane ride to New Zealand is a day and a bit. I got to get my Xanax! Daniel went out to run some errands, I stayed home to clean up in and out of the house. It was a beautiful day outside! When Daniel got home it was mid day. A little chilly outside, but not cold! I turned on the jacuzzi and I put on my bathing suit and went outside and relaxed in the jacuzzi, waiting on Daniel to follow me in.

Joey: Daniel!!

Daniel: What?

Joey: Come in!

Daniel: I'm baking!

Joey: Screw it! I want you in here, up close next to me!

Daniel: 10 minutes!

I got out of the jacuzzi, ran inside, pulled Daniels shirt off and dragged him into the jacuzzi with me.

Daniel: You're a manipulative boyfriend!

Joey: Boyfriend? Boyfriend?!! Fiancé is more like it!

Daniel: Husband in 2 weeks.

Joey: I can't wait.

Daniel: Let's cancel the wedding and elope. Right now.

Joey: Let's do it.

Daniel: Seriously?

Joey: Yes. I want to be Mr. Graceffa-Preda!

Daniel: Well then, what're are we still doing in here?

Joey: Let's go!

Daniel and I jumped out of the jacuzzi and ran upstairs and got changed. We got in the car and made sure of what we were doing.

Joey: Are you sure.

Daniel: I'll always be sure.

We left the house and drive to go elope. We got there and went inside. It took about 20 minutes before we got into the room with a witness and a minister.
He was just about to pronounce is legally married in the state of California.

Joey: Wait!

Daniel took me aside.

Daniel: What's up?

Joey: We can't do this!

Daniel: What why?

Joey: What about our families? Friends? Everyone spent so much money on this. We can't elope right now. We need to get married, on a mountain in New Zealand.

Daniel grabbed my face and kissed me.

Daniel: Let's go.

We started to walk away.

Daniel: Yeah, sorry! But we are not eloping tonight! Byeeee!

We ran out and drove home fast. It was later in the day. We crashed on the couch and we cuddled together and watched Netflix. Our day was crazy, a nice relaxing night together is very needed!

********************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D