Chapter 68: Argument

Gets a little intense. I cried writing one part!

********************************

Joey POV

I woke up today like any other day. Get out of bed, to see Daniel making us breakfast. Shower and get ready for the day. Normal routine, for the both of us. I didn't take a shower this morning. I had a pair of shorts on and no shirt, as well as Daniel.

Daniel POV

I told Joey I wanted to do something today. Like go for a hike or to the beach or something. Maybe go for a nice dinner. This evening was going to be nice. A little date night! We haven't really gone out, besides Disney since Greece! I was outside sipping on my tea, enjoying the beautiful day. I heard Joey come outside to join me. I turned my head and smiled at him.

Daniel: Hey love.

Joey: Hey cutie.

Daniel: So are you ready for tonight?

Joey: What? I'm going out with Tyler tonight?

Daniel: What! Joey! We were supposed to go out tonight! All day we had plans to do something!

Joey: I'm sorry! I forgot! I can't cancel these plans with Tyler tonight! He's leaving to start his book tour! We're shooting a video and then going out with Korey, Troye & Connor!

Daniel: Of course Connor will be there! Why can't you shoot the video now? And go on date night with your boyfriend of more than a year?

Joey: You're still on the Connor thing? That was a year ago! Get over it Daniel! You get so jealous of the little things! You need to stop!

Daniel: God Joey! I am over it! Just you going out with two gay guys that you have a past with? And then another two guys? Ya what happened between you and Tyler was so long ago! You didn't even know me! I know that! That's not what I'm angry about!

Joey: I hate that you bring the past up so much! It's in the past! If it's bad stop bringing it up! What are you angry about?

Daniel: You blowing me off! You going out after shooting a video! When you can just go over now and hangout a little bit! You going out to a bar! Most likely a gay bar! I don't like when you drink or go out without me! You're acting like your mother!!

I stopped. I realized what I just said. I saw Joeys eyes start to water.

Daniel: Joey. Oh my God. You know I didn't mean that. You're nothing like her!

Joey bursted into tears. He turned around and ran inside. I started to tear up. I put my palms on my face and squated down. I started crying. Oh my God, I can't believe I said that. I didn't mean it at all. He should know that! I walked inside, he must've been upstairs. I went into our room and saw Joey laying there crying.

Daniel: Joey.

Joey: No! Go away! Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!

Daniel: No!

I sat beside Joey and put my arms around him, restraining him from leaving.

Daniel: Look. I know what I said. I didn't mean it! You know I didn't. You know I would never in a million years compare you two together. I was just talking your ear off. I just kept going and going. I couldn't stop! I hate myself for saying anything like that to you. I apologize for anything I have ever said that hurt you. I don't like seeing you hurt and I hate to hurt you. I'm sorry. Believe me. I love you.

I felt Joey move his arms. He put them around me a squeezed me tightly. I started balling. I hugged Joey tighter. I felt his tears fall on my shoulder and neck.

Joey: I love you.

Joey nuzzled his head in my neck.

Daniel: I know it's a touchie subject. I can't imagine the pain I just put you through.

Joey: Don't be sorry. Stop talking. Just hold me.

I did what Joey said I and held him.
Joey unraveled his arms and put space between us. I kissed his forehead.

Joey: This all started with me.

Daniel: I initiated the problem.

Joey: I'm going to stay home with you tonight.

Daniel: Are you sure?

Joey: I just want to watch movies and relax.

Daniel: Okay. We'll do whatever you want.

I kissed Joey and hugged him again. We went downstairs and put a movie on.

Daniel: Do you want something? Anything? Shaved ice?

Joey: Shaved ice would be nice.

I ran upstairs to get some money. I went into David's room to see if he could go for us.

Daniel: Do you think you could get Joey and I shaved ice? I don't know if you heard anything b-

David: Ya I heard. I can go for you guys.

Daniel: Thank you so much.

David went to get us shaved ice and returned really fast. For the rest of the day Joey, David and I just relaxed watching Netflix, swimming a little and eating. The day passed by slowly but surely. The three of us had a quiet evening together. It was nice.

*******************************

I crieddddddddd! Sorry if this offended anyone!! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D