Chapter 1

I and Brian have been together for six years. We started dating when we were in college and we decided to move in together and have an apartment.

We both finished college and I became a famous professional model and a Businesswoman and for Brian he is now a CEO of his father's company.

We went to the same college and that's how we met. We were classmates in a few subjects. I don't really talk a lot but he approached me and started asking so many questions and that became his hubby.

I didn't really care about everything since I only wanted to focus on my studies and get out proudly.

Brian became close to me, at first I kept pushing him away since I don't like people and just wanna be alone but time goes pass... I started to get used to it.

We started to talk, do homework together, eat lunch together, wait for each other etc.

Second year of college or half of that, he confessed his feelings towards me. As for me, I was nervous and didn't know what to say. I told him that I don't do relationships until I finish college. And he respected that.

After that day he keeps pursuing me... giving me flowers, giving me sweets, taking me out for dinner, lunch, picking me up from my apartment, talking to my friends about me.

Until our graduation came... speech was done as the headboard of the school announced that we now officially graduated college. When we threw our cap in the air Brian came to me with a bouquet of flowers and that's when I knew he would ask me to be his girlfriend.

Everyone looked at us as he was asking me to his girlfriend and I started to have anxiety and panicking about what to do. I couldn't say no or reject him since everyone was already filming us and cheering us... saying "Say yes, say yes!" And I have a lot of pressure on me that day.

He was waiting for my answer so I gave it to him by saying "Yes." After a few months of being in a relationship with him he asked me if I wanted to live together. So I just agreed so we don't have to talk long about this.

After that everything was fine for us everything was going well. He's still the same when he was still courting me... sweet, caring, funny. And we were celebrating our anniversary every year.

Everything was fine and whenever we did have time we were visiting each other, going to our company, you know having communication even though we're working.

His father was training him to become the new CEO of the Huxley company and I started modeling, taking a photoshoot.

Until the day came we started to become busy to each other, I became busy because of my schedule and every time Brian is going to ask me out for dinner I'm always out of the country. And every time I'm free he is busy becoming the new CEO.

We sometimes argue about the fact that we couldn't take care of our relationship now. And we  can handle not talking to each other for weeks.

He is almost this close to carrying the Huxley company and I'm now becoming more and more known especially since I'm modeling in IMG and at the same time I'm managing my own Company.

I thought Brian would be my last but when I saw him changing and becoming a different person he wasn't the same Brian I knew before. He is now a complete stranger.

Last time I visited him at his company party he was drunk and being held by a lot of women as if he didn't have a girlfriend. So this is what he says that he was "busy" and can't go out with me even for just an hour?

I was already adjusting myself for him and now he's the one who's going to dump me? Even though I was away... I was in France, Italy, etc . I managed to fly back to California so I can go out with my boyfriend.

But he left me hanging every time and I'm getting tired of fighting for this relationship. There was a time when I'm coming over to his company. People are telling me that he has a mistress and that he was cheating on me and I didn't believe that.

I wanted to trust Brian because I care about him and I don't wanna expeculate something that isn't true at all. But the trust I gave him was very wrong of me.

I came to his business yacht party since I was invited and that's when I saw him kissing and fucking another woman in his private room.

I froze that day and burst into anger and sadness. I didn't know if I should attack them and confront them for cheating or just leave and break up with him the next day.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at that time. But I left the room and went outside the yacht to get some fresh air as I was tearing down.

So the people was right about him cheating on me, how fucking stupid was I to not believe them in the first place! How fucking dumb to gave him my trust!

All the promises he told me and just like that... he gave up so easily just because we were not on good terms?

I wiped my tears and inhaled and exhaled trying to be strong again. I can't show any emotion in front of them, if that's what they want alright I'll pretend I don't know what's going on and wait till he tells me something.

Days, weeks, months have passed... when he finally went to talk to me. We sat down in our living room as he talked.

"I don't think this relationship will still work, Amelia. Everytime we're fighting we can't solve it in peace." He said. How are we going to solve it when he doesn't wanna talk about it and just leaves the apartment and does not talk to me when I'm already apologizing to him first.

"I love you from the bottom of my heart and I really do but I can't do this anymore, I think we should break up." And I knew that he would say that and I'm just neutral and not even showing my emotion since I already know why.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He asked. "If that's what you want, then from now on we're no longer together." I responded for the last time and left the apartment.

He didn't stop me or ask me where I'm going or what to think and I wasn't expecting anything from him anyways.

But I'm glad that we broke up now since I'm tired of living with him in this kind of situation. And chasing him as if I'm chasing a block of gold.

After that I blocked him for good and didn't talk to him anymore. I kept going on and focused on my career since I'm doing all good now and I moved to New York City since that's where the IMG is in.

And that was six years ago. Now I'm a well known model and a Businesswoman in one of the biggest companies in New York.

*Present time*
"Tilt your head a little, Iv." "Perfect! Perfect! Beautiful, keep going... feel the air." Said my manager as the photographer was taking a picture of me.

"That's a wrap. Thank you so much, Iv sweety." He kissed my cheeks as a goodbye. "I'll see you in two weeks at the Milan fashion show." He reminded me as I gave him a smile and nodded my head. "Sì sì, I'll see you later bellissima." I said.

"Oh I see you're practicing your Italian." He said teasingly as I laughed a little. "Alright I'll see you later." And at the same time he left and my assistants walked me to the changing room to change.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more