Chapter 47

Fucking moron! Spreading such lies!

I shouted at the top of my lungs as I saw all the news and media and people messaging me nonstop. Even mama Anton couldn't believe what he was seeing right now.

"This is getting crazier and crazier." He patted his forehead as we're both restless and walking back and forth in the room. "I know for sure it was Brian who made this all up. I know it's his idea for all this bullshit!" I said as I'm exploding with anger.

"You need to sue that asshole. Like right now, this is defamation, an absurd lie." Mama Anton suggested as I can't stop thinking about everything. "I have a good friend who's a good lawyer, maybe he can help you." He then added again as I pointed and agreed with him.

"That'll be just too easy for him plus if my wife were to sue him... it's only gonna be denied because we don't have proof that it was really him who did that even though we know it's really him." Suddenly Damon said and was already standing in the office door of mama Antonio.

I looked at him immediately and ran into his arms and exhaled in relief. "I'm sorry for all this... remember I'm always with you." He whispered into my ears and hugged each other for a moment.

"We can't just let this garbage talk nonsense to Ivanna like this." Mama Anton's accent was getting heavier and heavier. Typical Italian language.

"We won't. We'll let him taste his own medicine." Damon said as the three of us were looking at each other.

"What are you talking about?" Mamà Anton ask as he was confused for a minute.

"Long short story, we found out that his family has murdered one of their business partners and hid it from everyone and someone saw them do their dirty work and they killed that person too but little did they know that the man had a daughter and that's what we're gonna use it against him."

He was shocked as soon as I bursted out of those words. "Oh my god, they're murderers." He gasps and covers his mouth with both of his hands.

"It may sound ridiculous but for now go along with it. But also fight him back, fight the media back. Tell them what really is the truth." Said Damon as I held his hand tightly.

"Oh mama Mia, we sure do. We're having a fashion show next week in Paris so we have to fly there in two days." Said mama Anton.

Mama Anton turned his back on us as he went to look at his files and everything as we're in his office studio right now. "Are you going to Paris with us?" I asked Damon as we walked on the other side to have a private talk.

"I am. It's my duty to support my wife. Theo and William are handling our evidence so you won't need to worry about that. I promise you that you'll never face this drama alone." We looked at each other so passionately and I can't believe that I'm so lucky to have a man like him.

"You're the best." I mumbled and kissed his sweet lips. "For you always." He added.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more