Chapter 72

"Everything is now on plan, all we have to do is kill that bastard so no one can get in my way!" Brian said and was snickering with anger. While Roman is calling someone on his cell phone who seems to be happy.

He put down his cellphone and immediately spoke to Brian. "My men had told me just now that Damon is still in New York with... his parents here." He said. Brian raised an eyebrow and wondered why they were taking so long here in New York, especially Damon.

"Hmm... Damon is in New York, his parents are out in Russia, well that's a good opportunity to have them attack their people, or at least tease them a bit more to make them go crazy." Roman just looked at him seriously and said, "I'll let my new people take care of it."

He turned and left the room where Brian's guns and target board were. But Roman's face showed a tense reaction as he left as if he didn't like that he was like Brian's slave.

Brian becomes greedy and blind for revenge and doesn't realize that things will get even more intense.

Two days after they attacked the land of the Eros straight in a row, Roman and his men immediately returned to California where Brian lives. They successfully overthrew, blew up, and killed and wounded Damon's men who fought as a mafia for their territory.

The news of someone calling Damon arrived immediately. "Mikhail." Said Damon as he was bonding with Ivanna and their family visiting her.

"Вам нужно вернуться сюда, Босс. Мы пытались бороться с ними всеми, но было слишком поздно. Они подкрались к нам ни с того ни с сего, и он нас всех убил. Все ушли, все разрушено." He stuttered and coughed as he heard an explosion in his area.

Little by little, Damon's expression changed and it was replaced by anger and curiosity at what he said. "Майкл, что, черт возьми, происходит?" Damon asked angrily as he fist his hand. Damon's father immediately looked at him when he heard what he said on the phone.

"Лучше говори! ВОЗ. является. Он!?" Asked Damon. After five minutes, Damon put down his cell phone and was stunned with anger.

Damon could no longer hide his anger and did not know that his father was looking at him as if he already knew what was going on. At the same time, his two friends also noticed his anger because Damon had cracked the cell phone he was holding.

"What's the matter?" Asked his dad neutrally as he walked a little closer to him. Damon had looked him in the eye and went back to his cold, quiet, heartless look that quick.

"Yeah, what's going on? You even crack and close to breaking your phone in half." William suddenly talked as the two walked towards him.

"Moscow has been attacked. They had bombed our territory and finished all of my people." He said. "Let me guess Brian?" Said Theo as they're already expecting that to happen.

"Roman, as I know for sure he's being a slave by Brian." Said Damon as ge looked back at his father. "Что ты хочешь делать?" He asked as he crossed both of his arms.

Damon looked at Ivanna surrounded by both of his mom and Antonio Dante. As he looked at his wife, he thought and remembered everything he had said and what he promised to her.

"Я обещал жене, что всегда буду рядом с ней, но у меня нет выбора... если я не позабочусь об этом, все будет только хуже и хуже." He mumbled as his dad wet his lower lip and understood him.

"What do you want us to do, Boss?" Said William as they were ready to go with him as always.

"We're gonna have to go back to Russia." He said and walked back to Ivanna.