Chapter 43

The next morning, I woke up next to my husband as he peacefully slept half covered in our blanket whilst I had all of it. I slipped through to give him the blanket when he grabbed my waist.

"No need to cover me, Hon. my body is sweating right now." He said whilst still asleep. How can he be hot in this New York winter weather? "You're sweating? But it's literally winter." My morning voice sounds so husky.

"Mhm... my body is at a Russian temperature, remember? This New York winter is just ninety degrees in Russia." Well I'm speechless on what he said. I guess he's really used to a very cold temperature.

"Ah... I see. Well I'm gonna head down, you can sleep more, I'll just wake you up." I said and kissed his cheek and turned around, landing my feet on the floor when he grabbed me again and buried his head on my chest.

"Can we cuddle for a minute?" He asked as I hugged him and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him smile on my chest as he looked so cute.

After a few minutes of cuddling, I suddenly felt his hand touching my stomach. "I wonder when am I gonna be a dad?" I suddenly stopped from moving my fingers and looked down on him.

"Wh-why all of a sudden?" I stuttered. "I'm not forcing you to have a baby now I'm just saying when cus I feel like that's the only thing that is missing in our life." He said and that made me wonder.

We've never really talked about having a baby now but we mention about having a baby in the future. "If you wanted to have a baby... well I mean it's my duty as a wife to give you an heir." He lifted his head immediately and looked at me with a side eye.

"I'm not gonna put a baby on you if you're not ready, Hon. If you want to enjoy your life as a wife without taking care or worrying about babies, go ahead enjoy your moment. There is always later and God will complete our family at the right time." That made my heart melt. This man is a walking green flag.

"I love you." I said. "You mean the world to me. You're my treasure, snuggle Bear." He then kissed my lips. "Come on, let's get ready for today." I said and got up as he stretched before coming with me to the bathroom.

An hour later
"Good morning, Sir Ma'am, how is your sleep?" Greeted our housemaids as food was served. "It was great, I just felt my hand sting. How about y'all?" I replied and asked the question back to them.

"It's always good, even if we don't sleep we're always good." She wink as we laugh a little. "Do you wanna bandage your wrist? Does it still hurt?" Damon said concernedly.

"Nah, let's just leave plus I've cleaned it too." I replied back and we continued to eat.

After we ate breakfast we had a conversation about what happened yesterday... about Brian, the media knowing I'm already married etc. after the conversation about Brian we both calm down, after letting Damon's anger out we move to the media topic.

"So what are we gonna do about the media? Do you wanna tell them the truth already?" He asked, looking at me leaning in his hand.

"Well since everyone has already posted it online, made conclusions about it, and messaged me in my socials, it's about time to tell the world that I'm married to the man who completed my life. It's gonna be best to come to me instead of making things up. You agree?" I said and held his hand then asked him for his opinion.

"Yeah, I think it's the best way so that crazy paparazzi don't have to bother you." He held my hand tightly and gave me a smile.

"But I'm gonna give them a little peak before admitting it of course." We then both chuckled knowing I'm kinda crazy.

"Let's hope aunt Anton doesn't lose his mind dealing with all this." I raised both my brows and pouted my lips.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more