Chapter 22

They landed in Sicily and all their cars were in line ready to go where they headed; Damon, who was sweet an hour ago, turned back into his demon side. William, who was furiously mad, hadn't calmed his nerves as soon as he heard about Parenti's action.

On the other side Theo being on their sides anytime... ready to range a fight.

I didn't wanna leave New York but these motherfuckers keep giving me troubles. Argh! Such a pain in the ass! This is such a never ending work I can't even Spare a time with my fiancée.

"We're here." Said William walking besides me with our men behind our back with their rifles ready. I signal my hand for them to separate and surround the area of Parenti's property.

When suddenly a group of men walk out pointing their guns at our heads. "Stop right there!" He shouted. I stopped where I was... stood up straight crossed both of my arms with my pistol on my left hand and a knuckle knife on my right hand.

"I said stop where you are if you don't want me to fire this bullet into your skull!" He warningly said aggressively as he was ready to fight and holding his gun too tight. Theo grunt of madness.

"Take Parenti out." I said neutrally and not bursting out of anger. One of the men smirked and tilted his head. "Or what!?" He arrogantly replied, making my cool disappear.

Damon uncrossed his arm leaving it on his side when he gave them the death vibe. "Calm down there my child." Parenti came out with a devilish grin on his face walking out from the inside with more of his men following him.

"What makes you come to my place at this hour, Eros?" He stopped ten feet away from him. Damon's eyes are becoming dark and so is his vision, veins in his hands popping out as they all can tell he is really pissed.

"I don't know, you tell me fucker." Damon replied provokingly. He laughed as a response and clapped both of his hands. "Alright let me guess, you found out that I declared a war between the Italian and the Russian mafia?" "Pathetic." He added more when a sharp and new needle point blade flew almost near his neck... struck the door.

"Why don't you tell me now that you want to fight both of my Country!" "Why? Who told you that you can decide when or where you can have a war?" Damon walked five feet to him making him stare at Damon.

"Who gave you the right to declare a war when you're stepping in my city?!" His voice stern and became low. Parenti couldn't speak any way louder when all they could hear was a chirp of the insects.

"This is not your city! This is MY city. This has never been yours and it will never gonna be yours because I RULED Italy!" He shouted in front of Damon's face as he was turning red because of anger.

Theo laughed harder than he even looked up at the sky. "YOU'RE city? You must be dreaming, Parenti. Italy has never been yours wanna know why? Because even before you set foot here, the Eros reigned in Italy already."

"So what the fuck are you bragging about in front of the superior and true owner of this City?!" His mood changes as he reaches Parenti's limits. Parenti forms his hands in fist shaking with anger.

"You cannot do anything about it! I made it clear I will have a fight with you Rus- not if I fucking kill you right here!" Damon grabbed his neck aiming at his throat... pulling him closer at Damon's companions.

Parenti's men didn't hesitate to point their guns at him right away. Damon's eyes were being dark as he looked at Parenti's eye as he was killing him already in his mind.

Parenti, who was struggling because of the tightness of Damon's grip in his throat, on the other hand signals his men to fire their guns.

One man quickly turned his gun at Damon and fired when suddenly his bullet got blocked by another bullet and shot by his arm. "Argh!" He shouted, dropping his gun on the ground kneeling to his knees.

Everyone looked at him everywhere and Parenti's shocked look looked at Damon, "I think you forgot who you're dealing with, Parenti." Said Damon that didn't even blink at all. A few minutes of silence, Parenti was turning blue as he was struggling and hurting in pain.

One of his men attacked Damon with a knife leaving a cut in his shoulder, next, Damon's sniper shot him in the head and fell down bleeding on the ground. Suddenly they started to fire back at them as Damon focuses on Parenti whilst the others are fighting.

Parenti who was about to run got tackled by Damon, "Nessuno scappa da me!" He punched his face making Parenti cough as he repeatedly did it. "Allontanati da me, cazzo!" He shouted and grunted in pain as blood came out of his mouth and face.

Damon gets up whilst pulling Parenti's collar as his body is weakened. "Look around you, asshole. Yeah... that's right, you're people are no match to mine with or without a gun they can fight, WE can fight against everyone."

Parenti's head looking at his dead and not breathing men lying on the ground. He took a second to not speak and look at Damon terrified.

"Looks like you've lost against us, Parenti." Said William as the two are on Damon's side ready to kill him. In an unexpected reaction, he just laughed it all.

"That's what you think." And laugh at the same time. Damon growled a little as he was being pissed and irritated. "Why don't you check on your beloved fiancée if she's still breathing just like my men, Eros."

His hand tighter way more aggressively as his reaction changes quickly; veins showing in his hands and jaw making him completely lose his mind. "What the fuck did you do to my fiancée!?"

Parenti didn't hesitate to leave a grin on his face as he mocked and teased Damon of what he did to Ivanna. He laughed and laughed as he didn't say a word to his question.

"You piece of shit!" And he punches him more and more when the two stop him from causing a rampage. "Damon! We'll take care of him." "Go back to New York and check on Ivanna." Said the two.

"If something happens to her, you better run and hide as fast as you can cause god knows what I'm capable of doing to you!" He said and left immediately in a rush.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more