Chapter 65

Fast forward* It's now day four of our show and we're getting to the end of this week. Days passed pretty quickly. I'm now with my team as I'm kinda relaxing my body before the show.

I'm having matcha tea right now whilst in my bathrobe and a face mask on and under eye patches on my face. This is what I call relaxing. "We're gonna dry your hair Iv." Said one of my team.

I gave her a thumbs up whilst still drinking my tea that my husband brought me this morning. I took my phone and looked for a picture that I'll post on my Instagram from yesterday and to thank our team, our stylist who made my makeup my hair etc.

A good caption will go on these photos! And that's when I hit the post button. I put down my phone and my tea and looked at the mirror and half of my hair is dry and I'm getting sleepy.

I'm still kinda tired to be honest. My eyes can't keep open as they were closing on their own. I need a little nap. "Is it ok if I close my eyes whilst you're drying my hair?" I asked her and she, "Yeah yeah of course, I'll wake you up after I finish doing your hair." She said and I closed my eyes.

Narrator
Damon arrived at the hotel room where Ivanna was with breakfast for all of them when he found Ivanna was asleep. He leans over in front of Ivanna and chuckles. He then looks at the lady who's doing her hair.

"She seemed exhausted so she closed her eyes for a minute." She whispered as he nodded and at the same time pouted his lips.

"I bought some breakfast for all of you." He handed the paper bags to them as they said thank you. Damon was sitting slightly on the mirror table when Ivanna's head fell in from her hand.

He immediately catches her head on his left palm before she hits on something. The lady almost had a mini heart attack and Damon was so careful on her. "I think it's time to wake her up." She whispered and he nodded his head.

Damon slowly wakes up Ivanna and rubs her back. "Hon... can you open your eyes?" He asks so gently and Ivanna opens her eyes and looks around. "How long have I been asleep?" She asked.

"About thirty minutes." Said the lady and Ivanna snap herself to wake herself up. "Oh crap. It's time to get ready." She then said.

Fast forward* The show was about to start and Ivanna's stylist was with her in the room. "This outfit is a little different so bear with it." Said one of the ladies. "Alright ladies get ready, we're rolling in four minutes. The manager shouted as the models were now in line preparing.

As they rolled on the stages again, Ivanna was waiting for turned at the moment she was talking with her co- models.

"Alright Ivanna it's gonna be your turn, get ready." Said one of the stage managers.

She began walking on the stage and in the middle of her modeling, she felt a tightness that made Ivanna have a backache. It was a bit difficult for her to model what she was wearing today because it was too tight and she was wearing something that has a metallic on it too.

But she managed to keep up and walked like nothing. As she walked back backstage she immediately ran towards the changing room with her team and told them, "God, you were right. I almost lost it up there. This outfit is not easy today." She said and they took it off to make her feel at ease.

But the dress already left a backache on her back but she's now relieved that she can breath and move properly. "This one is gonna be a bit good for you." Said one of the stylists and it's almost time for her and the others to roll on the stage again.

"Go." Said the manager. Ivanna and the others then walked on the stage for the last outfit of the day.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more