Chapter 31

Damon's POV

I begin to kiss her shoulder and fondle her body. Working my hands all along her arms, side, waist, god she has such a sexy body. After kissing her and caressing her for a good ten mins I slowly work my whole body down the side of hers and then I spread apart her legs and slide myself between her thighs. I slowly reach her ankle and I reach my lips up to slowly start to kiss her ankle.

As I slowly move up her leg not missing an inch as I glide and kiss slight nibbles on the way. I come up to her inner thigh— I slowly take a piece of her thigh into my mouth and slowly bite down so she feels the increasing sensation of my teeth digging into her thigh.

A slight moan escaped her lips and her hand grabbed the back of my head pushing me further into her thigh.I slowly started kissing her inner thigh again sucking and kissing driving her wild. Slowly hovering over her clit. My lips graze and her hips instinctively raise trying to feel my mouth press against her hot Pussy.

At this point she's trying her hardest to get me to just eat her already. Her moans start to become whimpers in desperation. But I withhold myself from just diving in. I continue to tease her.

As I move over her hot box and onto the other side repeating what I did to the other leg. She's so turned on at this point that I can feel the heat radiating from her pussy out of frustration as she leans forward and tries to slide her panties off.

I quickly got back to my spot between her legs. I slowly slide my arms under her gripping her lower back as I pull her in and slide my tongue along her delicious inner lips.

Still teasing her, by not giving her what she wanted, she thrust her hips up in hopes to press her clit against my tongue but I followed her thrust and moved my head back. As her hips lay on the bed again I dig my fingers into her waist as I go in with my tongue.

She's dripping wet and tastes so good. As I savor her taste she starts to grind her pussy again my tongue and mouth. Her hand grabs hold of my hair and shoves my face in me. I drive my tongue deeper into her wet pussy. Moans escape her lips. The motion of her lips begins to speed up as she grinds against my face.

Before she can move away from me I grip her harder as she begs for my hard cock to be inside her already. She scoots back to the head board and tells me to turn over and lay down .

She starts to go down on me gagging on my cock. As she's goin to town I slide under her in the ninety nine position. As she blows me I go to town on her. With my hands and arms wrapped under and around her legs I spread her cheeks to get closer and pull her down more to really get to eat her like a wild animal.

Her rhythm slows down as her body shanks in orgasm. She jumps up not being able to handle the pleasure anymore and I get up and push her down on her back. Her body is still shaking in orgasm.

She lays there for a few seconds trying to compose herself and stop shaking. I get up close between her legs as I grab my hard dick and start to play with her overly sensitive clit. Before I slid into her wet juice throbbing pussy and I said "are you ready to finally have me inside you" before she could fully respond I interrupted her response as I slid into her.

Her lips quiver and her words turn into moans. As she grabs my butt to pull me all the way in. I slow her down as I control the speed of me entering her. I whisper into her ear " I want you to feel every inch slide into you and spread you open" she moans " I want you inside me"

I thrust deeper and deeper as the base of my dick presses up against her Pussy she wraps her arms around my back and begins to dig her nails into me signaling that I'm hitting the right spot. She moans into my ear that she loves the way my dick feels inside her.