Chapter 37

I swear I saw them go there. Where the hell did they go!

Ugh... mmm... ahh...

What fuck is that sound? So arousing. I followed the sound that is coming from the room and gladly the door was slightly opened and to my surprise it was Ivanna and her husband fucking on the table!

I couldn't help but to peak at them fucking each other and I can hear Ivanna's soft moan coming from the room and it made me sweat so bad from just hearing it.

I can see Ivanna gripping both her hands on the table on top of her head so hard as her husband was spanking his dick inside her giving her the pleasure she wants as I can feel my dick getting hard by looking at them.

Her moan was slowly getting loud when she suddenly said, "Ugh.... Damon, fuck me harder!" I can't believe she just said those nasty words when I thought Ivanna was so innocent and pure.

"I can feel your lewd pussy tightening my dick inside, Hon. it's my job to serve you." He replied back to her as he wink and rubbed her titties squishing it so softly not to hurt her as she's so into it.

Fuck! Why am I getting wet down there! He lifted her long legs placing them on his shoulders as he continued fucking her even faster and her moan are so arousal minute by minute. He began to kiss the side of her ankle as his forehead were a little sweaty looking at her flirtatious.

"Tell me that you want me to cum inside you right now." He demanded as she waited a second to answer. Even though Ivanna was laying on the table I can see her cheeks blushing and panting from the outside of the door.

"Give me what you all have, Mr. Eros." She smirked and he turned her around out of the blue as her shocked face was shown. "Spank me, Zaddy." She said seducingly as she grabbed his right hand placing them on her boob.

I clearly can see him playing with her nipple , circling his thumb around to make her feel even more seductive. Fuck! I can't control myself, so I opened the button and unzipped my pants, lowering it as I'm so tired from seeing them have sex.

I started to do a handjob and looked back at them when I saw him holding her neck bending her back to her as they were too into it. She aggressively kissed him and I can hear the fast squeaky sound coming from their dick and pussy pushing out and in.

I don't know what's gotten into me but I was handjobbing and doing it at the same time as he pushed inside as I'm close to cumming. Years of being with Ivanna I've never seen this side of hers before. All those times were together. I thought she was so pure but seeing this right now made me change my mind.

Ahhh....

Her loud moan was heard from the inside and outside and his hand was on her clit playing it with his fingers. This man's hand is faster than I thought.

"This feels so good." She said whilst her voice was cracking. Argh! I'm gonna cum anytime soon! Why am I doing this?! Why can't I turn around and go? Why can't my body move and want me to watch them have sex!?

By only hearing Ivanna's moan made me want to cum already. Stella never made me feel so good, at first it was fine but when it came longer it never felt good anymore. It's just... like I'm being forced.

"I'm cumming." He said aggressively as his veins were showing and squeaky noises were becoming more and more faster as my vision was like a circle and my hands were faster like a car racing.

Then suddenly... I felt a dripping semen coming from my dick. I stopped as they stopped and he really cum inside her! They were panting so hard that they couldn't even catch their breath.

He pulled his dick out and my size was only half to his size. No wonder he's hitting her spot so bad. Even a few little veins he got on his dick. She turned to face him and said, "I'm filled with your babies."

He was looking at her so gently yet so coyly giving her a small smirk when his eyes slowly turned in my direction, the door. Shit! He knows I was here all along. My anger was rising into my head knitting my brows and clenching my hands.

"It's not enough yet, Hon. I think I need to put in more so that we can have dozens of babies." He said as he was looking at my eyes directly, smirking. He's tempting me!

He put his left middle finger in her cut blocking it to not let his cum drip out as she moaned squesitly. He looked back at her saying, "Tell me, that you want more." He said and she sat down pulling up her top.

"Yes, I'm wanting more." She whispered and got down on her knees, touched his dick with her hand and began to lick, suck, and kiss. She's giving him a blowjob as he's feeling it too good.

He turned his gaze at me again knowing he won and controlling himself as veins were showing in his jaw and hands.

Ahh...

A soft moan he let out and looked up the ceiling feeling every touch of her. I'm getting hard again!

"Ahh, Hon that's right, do it faster." He whispered whilst still looking at the ceiling as his eyes were on me. Her head was moving according to what he said. Ivanna, what are you doing?!

"Ugh... that's right... arghhh... Hon, I'm cumming again." He said as she did a hand job together whilst blowing him. He clenched his jaw, putting his hand on her head and his other hand on his eyes covering it when suddenly she stopped.

A minute passed and she pulled away her head and was looking at his dick. "Did you swallow it?" He asked as I gulped nervously. "Yes. You cummed so much." She said confidently. He helped her get up, looking at her so carefully when he responded, "You didn't have to swallow it." He wiped her face with a clean handkerchief when she pushed him on the wall.

Slowly moving her hand from his chest down to his dick, "I want you to fuck me more, Hon." she said as my eyes widened from what I heard coming out of her mouth.

He scoffed and looked at me again, "My pleasure, my Queen." And he kissed her. The last thing I saw before I turned my back and zip and button my pants up. I can't bear to see them have sex!

I walked away faster going down stairs as my face was all sweaty. I-I need fresh air.

"Brian! Where have you been!? I've been looking for you for the last forty minutes!" Stella came in front of me as I let go of a sigh, closing my eyes... breathing fresh air and hearing the sound of the waves and the people behind.

I couldn't reply her back as I'm calming myself from that torture ness I've had for forty minutes. "Brian? Are you alright? You look pale." She said and I opened my eyes to reality.

"It's nothing. Le-let's just leave, I'll tell Mr. Adriano that we're leaving." I said and I came to find Mr. Adriano so restlessly. Well shit, this is gonna be a long night.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more