Chapter 56

The runway was so exciting! We enjoyed once again another design, another post on our social accounts. "Ack... that was fantastic." I was hugged by Olivia and with our fellow models. We laughed. "Oh I hope we have more like this, new designs, new clothes, argh I love being a model." Said of our co model and friends too.

"We all slayed, girls!." Celebrated our other friends again as we laughed and moved like we were clubbing. Then camera taking a video of us for a peek on social media backstage of course as always.

"Everyone, please let's all gather together." Said Aunt Guilio, "I just wanna make a quick little speech before this day ends. First I wanted to tell you all that you guys did an amazing job and slaying the runway show."

"Woohoo." We said as we stopped Aunt Giulio for a second. "Second, today was another opportunity for us, for me to express other designs I had and my teams made to show people out there and I can't thank you all enough for all your hard work."

"And to all our crews too, our make-up artists, our managers, our coordinators, our stylists, our choreographers teams, thank you for making this show a great success again." We all clapped and celebrated and hugged each other and photos were taken.

Fast forward— After the show, we headed to this fancy glamorous restaurant that is reserved for all of us models, our crews, etc. to eat.

This time no paparazzi allowed, not the inside of course so everyone has freedom to have their partners, non celebrities or celebrities with them. And I don't have to hide Damon's to keep his privacy with us right now.

I'm not the only model who has a partner that they're keeping their identity or status private so everyone here is good. We trust each other here.

The restaurant is for sure filled by us. "Are you comfortable?" I asked Damon as we were sitting at a table with others. "Yup, still getting used to it." He said honestly as my hand was on his lap.

"Tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable and we'll leave." I said as he shook his head. "Nope, I'm all good." He said and I smiled. "Guys, this is my fiancé, Sebastian Madden." One of our friends introduced his fiancé as I can see in her face that she was so happy.

Of course we were shocked by the news and we congratulated her. "Oh my god, congratulations babe. Let us see your ring." Said the other model. We're all so thrilled by her news that we kinda scream of happiness. We shaked Sebastian's hand and the others gave him a welcomed hug.

"Do you guys have plans already? When is the wedding gonna be?" Asked Olivia this time. "Oh we don't have our full plan yet but we're planning to get married probably one more year— we wanted to enjoy our engagement first." She said.

"That's great. Thank you for telling this to us." I said as we smiled at them. "It's a pleasure meeting you all ladies, and to you three gentlemen." He then spoke formally.

I saw Damon nodded his head and gave him a small smile. "Do you mind us asking what do you do, Mr. Madden?" Asked our other friends.

"I'm a senior software engineer and I'm also a former investment banker." He said politely as we all agreed for our girl letting her know that she picked a good man for her.

"Wow, it must be hard studying engineering huh?" Said Olivia as we all chuckled. "Indeed, it takes time to achieve this goal but it's worth it." Olivia looked at me coyly.

"What about you guys?" He asked our partners. "I'm a professional doctor." "I am a software developer." Then it's Damon's turn, "I'm a billionaire ceo." I smirk and look so proud of my man.

"Ivanna really has a high standard, hail to the Queen." Said one of our friends as they all jokingly bowed their heads.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more