Chapter 7

"Hello Mamà... you are not gonna believe who our new clients are." I said excitedly as I can't express my feelings of happiness.

"Spill the tea, Queen..." said Mamà Antonio who was gulping and sipping his drink.

"It was your best friend's Sons." I said as I was moving and moving outside.

He gasps and choke as soon as he hears me saying his Best Friend's sons names. Woopsie tootsie, I didn't mean to, I mean he said spill the tea so.

"What!? Are you for real? I thought it's gonna be Brian?"

"I thought that too but I was wrong it was Damon, William and Theo. It was them who were going to be investing in the company." I squeak of enthusiasm.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I'm gonna be a boxer like McGregor there for a second." I heard him pat his chest and probably rolled his eyes.

"But I'm glad it was them gentlemen... you don't have to worry about those boys... they're well mannered and very very respectful and educated guys just like you."

I smiled and was glad to hear those words. "Alright Mamà, I'll let you know some gossip tea later." I said as we both said goodbye to each other.

They seem like nice guys but I still need to be careful since we don't know them yet. Just because we're Business Partners that doesn't mean I need to fully trust them.

After a long day I went to my Mom's house because she said she cooked something for us so I don't wanna turn her down.

I was at the door and removing my heels to change into some fluffy slippers, I was already smelling my favorite foods and desserts.

I hurried to the kitchen to have a look and I was drooling when I saw those shining crystals like Diamond food. Wow.... I'm ready to eat.

As I tried to pick something, my mom came in from the counter with more food and said, "Uh-uh... young lady... have you washed your hands?" Seriously, I'm already hungry but anyways have some manners so I'll go wash my hands.

As I went to the sink I noticed this person looking at the fridge... bent down butt out... stylish look, men who is this?!

He stood up straight and closed the fridge with the Water lemonade jug in his hand.

"What are you doing here, Mamà Antonio?" I asked confusedly as I was washing my hands.

He looked at me with an attitude whilst chewing a gum and said, "Girl, I'm your mo-therzzz neighbor, remember?" He said and turned around to go to the table.

I just realized that my mom and him have been neighbors for the last four years since he moved here. Welp, that was embarrassing. How could I forget about that?

As we sat down and started to eat we had a chit chat together and had fun eating and laughing until... Mamà Anton mentioned the guys.

"So... Queen, tell your mother that my best friend's sons are your now Business partners." He said coyly and chewed his food fashionably.

I narrowed my eyes as a hint to him when my mom looked at me so curiously.

"Who are they?" She raised her eyebrows up and down looking at me like a modest. Then she looks at Mamà Anton as the two of them are plotting something.

"Oh puh-lease not that look. We're not a thing alright, we're just business partners." I explained and took a bite of my churros. "Mhmm." Said of them at the same time.

"I'll go to your company next time so I can meet them personally." Said my mom whilst looking at the food smirking.

"Me too, I wanted to see them again." Said Mamà Anton.