Chapter 8

We've had the whole day and finished everything we had to do when I've been receiving so many phone calls from Moscow.

What is this now, was this so urgent to buzzing my phone every single minute? I dialed the number who was calling me for the last hours now.

"Привет."

"Блин, наконец-то ты ответил.  Я умирал, чтобы связаться с вами, и вы только что ответили сейчас!"

"Следи за своим гребаным тоном, когда говоришь со мной, Андрей!  Ты всего лишь личный надзиратель моего отца."

"Точно, извините.  во всяком случае, я позвонил вам, потому что ваш отец хочет, чтобы вы немедленно вернулись в Москву."

I knitted my eyebrows of confusion, why so sudden? "Что же он хочет?"

"Я не уверен."

I sigh, " Хорошо, я сейчас же полечу в Москву."

"Я подготовлю машины, чтобы забрать вас из аэропорта." I ended the call and the two were behind me.

"Your jet is ready." Said William as they were smirking together. "Need company?" Ask Theo.

"Nah... I'll go myself." I said as I left and drove off to the airport. What does my father want and he even wants me to go back whilst I'm literally busy.

I've arrived in Moscow and the cars are ready. I drove my Bugatti noire on the way to our house. I'm feeling so tired as fuck right now and not feeling good.

I was speeding and just wanted to get home. I finally arrived and threw my key to the guard and went inside.

I saw my father talking with the cartel and as soon as he saw me he dismissed the guy.

"Father." I said as I stopped where I was. "Not too late, Son." He answered as he was smoking. This room is giving me the Bratva vibes.

"What did you want to talk about since you want me to go back?" I straight forward said and sat down on the chair like he does.

"The Greek mafia bombed one of our shipments and killed four of our people." I crossed my eyebrows and veins started to show up in my face and arms.

"Fucking, Hellenes! Are they starting a war!?" I smash the vase beside me as my blood is boiling like a lava. I gave them a warning before and now they're taking advantage of that.

"Looks like it. They seem to be very confident about their clan compared to us." He said.

I growl and look at him deadly as I'm breathing aggressively. Those fucking cunts have a death wish! "If that's what they want, I'll give them the taste of their own karma." I stood up and walked away when my father stop me.

"Remember, you're the czar now. Those people who they slaughter are our people. We're all trusting you, son." I gazed at him whilst I'm standing in the dark of the room.

"The Bratva holds the power, give no less but face the eternity of the blood of the adversary." I said and left as he smirked whilst looking at my direction.

My people followed me to go to Athens with our guns and rifles ready. I changed my clothes to my fully mafia garments. I'm fucking pissed as they are doing whatever they want to my people!

Once I get there we'll see how tough you all are.

We drove off from Moscow to Athens as we arrived at their location. They were having a little party, I see.