Chapter 80

"Brian don't!" Ivanna begged as her eyes were filled with tears and fear of losing her mom. He turned around on her and pointed the gun on her belly. "I see you're pregnant. You got knocked out by that mafia boss? Ha, shall I kill you first and your unborn child?" She gulped and looked him dead straight in the eyes.

"Don't involve my child with your lunatic behavior." She said encouraging herself up. "You're talking too much, you know what I'm getting impatient I'm just gonna kill you right now." He then loaded his gun when Stella came out of nowhere.

"Oh Brian, what happened to you? What have they done?" She touched him as he was lured for a moment. Ivanna looked at her as she's trying to tell her to try untying herself so that they can escape.

A minute of loving moment of the two when Luna had freed herself and took this wood thick stick next to her and she walked silently and hit their head as they fell
down.

She immediately unties Ivanna, freeing themselves as they run. Before they could even run far away, the two had chased and tuckled them.

"Dumb move, Hayes's, dumb move!" He said pointing his gun at them when Ivanna was touching her belly grunting in pain.

"Argh!" She grunted when Luna looked at her down seeing a watery coming down from Ivanna's legs. "Ivanna, your water broke." She informed her as she looked down on herself.

"Would you look at that, the unborn baby of that bastard is about to come out." He teases her with his evil plans. "I guess I have to kill you now." He said.

"No! I will do the honor of killing her for making me look like this and for ruining my career." Stella then said and grabbed the gun from Brian's hand. "Say bye bye, bitch!" And before she could fire the gun, she fell down on the ground being shot in the head.

Damon, William, Theo and their other men came and Brian immediately took Ivanna as her hostage pointing the gun in her head. "Let go of my wife!" Damon shouted as Brian is now being cornered by the mafias.

"You finally made it, I've been waiting for you."

"I see your wife is expecting a child? Her water just broke, and I'll do the honor to kill them both before that baby in her womb suffers."

"Let her go! Ivanna has nothing to do with what I did to you. I'm the one you want." He said as he slowly moved to them. William and Theo took Luna in behind them to make sure she'll be alright.

"After I kill her, then I'll let go!" He said for the last time when Ivanna bumped his head from her head and was shot behind. Damon doubled shot him again from his chest and his head this time to make sure he's really gone.

Thankfully his dad, Dimitri came to the rescue and shot him without Brian knowing.

Ivanna fell on Damon's arms as she's now screaming in pain from the contraction. "We have to go to the hospital now!"

Thirty minutes later they had arrived in the hospital as they rushed Ivanna to the delivery room. "Hey, Hon... I know you can do this. Our baby is about to be born, be strong, I'm here by your side." Said Damon.