Chapter 10

We went to this restaurant where you can see the Eiffel Tower at night. We had fun and Ivanna seems so tired and lethargic.

Aunt Antonio didn't have that much energy to celebrate as it has been a long day for the two of them and Aunt Carlo and Aunt Guilio are boozing his energy up and since the three of us are the only one who can cheer Iv's up.

We were looking at each other side to side, moving our lips whilst pointing at her.

*their thoughts*
Theo- Go cheer her up!

William- You do it... I'm not even a joker. Damon, you do it.

Damon- The fuck you talking about!? How can I make a girl happy with this personality of mine?

Theo- Men... y'all such a coward.

William- Say's the one who can't cheer a woman up.

All of a sudden Ivanna stood up and used the restroom. "Damn! Now she has left." Whispered Theo as I was looking at her to go to the bathroom.

Minutes later she didn't directly sit back down and went on to the balcony looking at the view.  What is that pretty head of hers thinking right now?

I excuse myself to go after her. "Isn't it pretty... the view?" She said as she noticed me walk in. She was busy looking at the Eiffel Tower as I'm looking at the view I've always wanted to look at.

"Yeah... very pretty." I responded without even thinking and being out of place. Her hair swayed in the air like a free butterfly.  She is fucking magnificent.

As the wind is getting cold I took my jacket to put on her shoulder and she took it without complaining. She smiled bittersweet as she was looking so tired.

"Are you tired? You look sleepy." I ask as she looks at me with those pretty eyes of hers. "Yeah... it's been a long day and my ankle hurts so bad." She explained as I feel  bad for her.

I looked at her ankle as she was still wearing high heels. Her Achilles is red and scratched from the counter of her heels.

It made me mad the fact that she's hurting over this... fucking stupid heels! I kneel down to look at her feet and place them on my lap as I remove her heels.

She was surprised and looked around on what I'm doing right now and someone might see us. "Damon, what are you doing?" She hurried as she was trying to lift me up.

"Stay still... your ankle hurts, let me help you." I said dauntlessly as she also sat in front of me and whispered, "I'm fine you don't have to worry about that." She grabbed my face to look at her and she was caring.

I place my hand on her cheeks and stop for a second. We both stand up and she's on foot for now. "Wait here, I'll buy sandals." I left with her heels in my hand.

As I went downstairs and looked at the nearest store to buy sandals for her. I saw this store across the street for women's sandals.

I walked in and was greeted by a sales lady. "Bonsoir Monsieur, comment puis-je vous aider?" She said.

"Je recherche des sandales plates." I answered as she walked me towards the flat sandals area. "Ici, nous avons une toute nouvelle sandale... une sandale papillon en cristal à bout pointu fermée." She handed me these beautiful brown clear sandals and it matches Ivanna.

"Avez-vous la même taille que celle-ci?" I ask and lift her heels a little. "Oui, nous avons cette taille monsieur.  Tiens... Je suppose que c'est la taille huit et demi." I compare the two and it's the same size.

"Je le prends." I handed her my Amex card as she charged and put the shoe in the bag and I left.

I hurried upstairs and Ivanna was still in the same spot where I left her a few minutes ago. I get on my knees again and put on the sandals.