Chapter 59

The person he shot was screaming in pain as he lay down and writhed in pain because of a locust buried in his pelvic girdle part. Damon dragged him back in front of his men where a lot of blood was coming out of him.

"This is what you get when you betray me, my people, and my clan!" He pointed his gun at everyone and moved it to him. The man hasn't calmed down yet as he was still screaming in pain as Damon shot him in the most hurtful part of his body.

"You fucking bellend!" Theo was about to kick him when William stopped his ass. "Tell me why Brian wanted Roman." Damon asked as the guy was gasping for air.

"I won't tell you shit!" He replied back as he twisted in pain. Damon squeezed his wound with the tip of his pistol he was holding. "Aaahhhh!" The man shouted again.

"Tell me why he wanted Roman." Damon asked once again, losing his temper. "Suck my dick, fucker!" The man didn't give the right answer as he was making fun and mocking Damon.

Damon clenched his jaw as he stood up and loaded the shotgun he used to shoot him as the man got petrified even more. "Wha-wha-what are you going to— arrrgghhh!!" Damon didn't hesitate to shoot him in the chest as the guy is losing his life.

"I don't have time for your bullshit! Tell. Me. What. Does. Brian. Wants. From. Roman." He said. A second of silence and Damon loads his shotgun again and he stops him.

"Alright alright, I'll tell you, just don't shoot me again." He closed his eyes as he was bleeding so much. "He said that he needs Roman to be his colleague for his plan on taking you down because he found out Roman wanted revenge too."

"That's why he wanted him so badly because he knows that both of them will make a great team against you. That's why he asked me to take control of our place so that they can do their plans for him."

"He also knows that Roman was a skilled mafia but he doesn't know you are a Russian- Italian mafia too." The man had finally confessed and Damon was just looking at him neutral.

His eyes met William and Theo knowing everything they're planning to do. *Bang*
"That's the reason why he wanted him, huh? First it was Ivanna and now he's targeting you?" William said... looking at Damon.

"I've warned him before, but he didn't take it seriously. I'm done cooperating with everyone." He said in a low tone of his voice as veins are showing up all over his body.

Damon left their training area leaving behind William and Theo and all their men. "Take these bollocks out of my sight!" Theo ordered as two of their men went to take his body.

"If this happens one more time, I won't hesitate to eliminate all of you before you could even blink!" He raises his voice as everyone's eyes are looking at William.

"Do your job properly, useless idiots." He then said and at the same time leaving followed by Theo.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more