Chapter 58

*Moscow, Russia*
"Tell me how the fuck did Roman got out of the dungeon!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. We were all standing in the basement where we kept that douchebag.

"Someone has let him out. They threw a grenade knowing we'll look into it and they got the chance to free him." Said one of the men who's watching over him.

"Who are they?!" I asked and turned my head on them. "We don't know, but I heard them say about... Hu-Huxley... yeah I heard one of them say Huxley before I passed out." He answered back once again as I'm not surprised.

"Motherfucker!" Curses Theo. "Why would that assface let Roman out?" Theo questions as I'm zone out. "The real question was, how did he even know where we were hiding him." Then William added questioning things.

"Locked all the gates, Do. Not. Let. Anyone. Leave." I said and walked upstairs to our training area.

"You heard Damon, gathered everyone in the training area!" Shouted William as they followed him.

Narrator
In their training area* They entered with fear and there they saw Damon standing while turning his back on them and waiting. What they see now is an aura that is dark and terrifying and they know that it is not good at all.

And suddenly Damon said something. "You know of all the things I don't want is being backstabbed, pretending, and most of all being used." His voice was very husky and serious.

He turned to face them and saw the fear on the faces of his people...frightened, his people couldn't help but tremble and move restlessly not knowing what is happening now and what will happen to them because they know that this situation is not good.

The color of his eyes deepened even more. "I know that you know that Roman escaped from the dungeon with the help of the Huxleys. My only question is how did he escape with so many bodyguards watching over him, there are CCTVs in that hallway, and this place is secure."

"And one more thing, why can't I find the CCTV footage that was taken in that hallway at that time? Why did you get fooled just because of throwing a bomb? Why didn't anyone go and look in the dungeon when the rest of you fell unconscious? And WHY DID YOU LET THE ENEMIES ESCAPE!" Damon shouted and slapped the table really hard and broke it in half. 

The others were shocked by Damon's scream and the others just stared deadly at their boss's eyes. Theo frowned because their CCTV in the dungeon didn't capture even one footage.

"What do you mean you can't find the footage?" Theo slowly walked towards Damon's fuming anger. "Look at it yourself!" Damon threw his laptop on the other table as Theo carefully examined it again.

"Someone has deleted it, someone went through the CCTV room." He whispered. "Yeah, it's a fucking totally planned!" Damon once again raises his voice.

Then silence filled the room. Damon looked at his men from left to right and slowly moved from right to middle. "There's a mole in my clan, that's why Brian's men got the chance to free Roman." Damon looked at everyone with a deathly look as he doubted. He took out his gun and loaded it and walked in front of them.

They took a step back when they saw Damon approaching. "You know who you are, you traitor! I don't need to call you anymore." Everyone is quiet. "You either go here yourself or I myself will take you to hell. My anger is full to the brim!" he warned one last time.

Then a minute passed when one of them ran on the door trying to leave the room when Damon acted a microsecond quickly... dropping his pistol gun, taking the shotgun instead and shooting him with his one hand.

"No one... escaped me that easily." Damon seriously said as his voice grim and everyone looked at the man he shot fearing for their lives.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more