Chapter 68

Ivanna's POV

Yesterday was a total hard work and everyone had enjoyed the show. It was fantastic! Today is Monday again and I get to chill out at our house and I have nothing to worry about.

I just got back from my morning walk and I saw Damon was on the phone call with someone. "Morning, Hon." I said and drank my veggie smoothie. "Good morning, Are you feeling good?" He asked and kissed me.

"Never been better." I winked and he chuckled. "Who are you talking to on the phone?" I asked. "It was my mom, she was just telling me that her and my dad will come visit us soon because she said it has been awhile since they saw us." We both smiled.

"That's great, I'll tell my mom too so we all can have dinner sometime plus it's Mother's Day month." I said and went to the sink to wash my glass.

"Are you doing something today? Or like right now?" I asked him as he was leaning on the table with his arms. "Not really, why?" He said as I finished washing my glass.

"I was gonna ask you if you could buy me some PT." I turned around and he looked at me with a weird expression. "P...T?" He squinted his eyes a little trying to think and stood up straight. "Pregnancy test?" His eyes widened a little as his fingers were tapping the end of the table.

"Yeah. I'm weeks and days late." I stood on the opposite side of him as we were looking at each other. Our kitchen filled with silence and he came up to me.

His left hand touches my right shoulder and right hand— his warm palm touches my stomach. "Your-you're pregnant?" He murmured looking at me. I gave him a smile.

"I don't know yet, I wanted to take some PT first." I replied and a smile started to appear on his face. I can tell he's getting excited and can't wait to find out.

"Al-alright, I'll go to the pharmacy right now. How many do you need?" He said. "Maybe a few and try to buy some different kind of PT." I answered and he gave me a kiss on my lips and my forehead.

Before leaving he looked down on my stomach and tried to feel in his palm our little "baby." That made me giggle.

Damon's POV

I left our house in a rush and as I got in the car, I exhaled and was just looking at the steering wheel for a minute. I'm excited, nervous, scared, and all the emotions I'm feeling right now are mixing like a potion.

I'm-I'm gonna be a dad? I know I'm gonna be a dad. I can feel it. My second dream came true. But how does my wife feel right now? Does she regret it? I know that she's not really ready and hasn't even prepared for it but is she gonna be happy?

There's no doubt that she's gonna be disappointed, this is our future children... we'll love them.

I drove off to the pharmacy and a smile on my face never left.

Minutes later* "Good morning Sir, what can I do for you?" Asked the pharmacist. "Can I buy six pregnancy tests? And make them different." I replied looking around trying to find the PT's.

"Right away sir." She said and took them somewhere in the store. Ten seconds later she came back and gave me three different pt's and I looked at them one by one. "The instructions are inside and or written on the back so that you and your wife will know what to do." She said politely and I took out my card.

She packed it in plastic and charged my card. "Here you go sir, have a good day." She said and I nodded my head a little before leaving the pharmacy. 

I went home immediately and I went looking for my wife and she had just finished taking a full shower.

"I've got the pt's." I said and handed the plastic with the pt's in it. "Thank you, I'll test them now... I'll be right back." She said and went to the bathroom.

"I'll be outside the door." I said and waited outside our bathroom waiting for her to come out.

Four minutes later she finally opened the door as I rushed to hug her. "We have to wait till five minutes to see the result. I lined up the kits so... yeah pressure is on." She looked back on the bathroom and looked me in the eyes chuckling nervously.

"I'm always here with you no matter what. I love you." I whispered, holding the side of her cheeks with both of my palms.

"I know... I love you more." She replied and hugged me tightly.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more