Chapter 62

Both of us are looking dead straight in the eyes as we slowly move back away from each other. My breathing right now is as heavy as a lift. I'm guessing his gun has a silencer?

Hahahahaha

He laughed so devilishly as blood was still coming out from his body. I'm done with all this bullshit. I can't stand it anymore. I feel like I'm drunk when I stand up and I'm already weak and the blade is in my hand and his eyes widen as he stops from laughing.

I walked towards him as he was moving from his back whilst still on the ground and I grabbed his collar and stabbed him till he lost his breath. My vision is red and as dark as the night and all I see is blood spurting all over my hands, my chest and my face.

I have stabbed him more than forty times now when suddenly William and Theo ran to stop me as they finally noticed me. "Damon!" Said William, "That's enough!" grabbing me away from this man and taking the blade away from my hands.

I calmed down a bit looking at William like he was going to be my next target as he looked at me and that's when I came to my senses again. "You killed him already. His men are dead." He informed me and I looked on my side where they were a while ago.

I nodded my head as a yes and looked down, closing my eyes. "Damon, you're shot." Theo said whilst stuttering. William then looked at my right chest seeing a hurried bullet there as he couldn't believe what's his seeing right now.

I was losing my balance and I was going right and left when William grabbed me with both his hands to support me. "I-i gotchu." He whispered and Theo came to help him too.

Narrator

The two did not have a choice but to take Damon to the hospital even though they know that it is risky for them to show up like that. They were so worried, especially William, that he didn't think twice. The Doctors have treated Willam and Theo even though they refuse to be checked up and to not be suspicious they agreed to it.

The two were inside the room and were just looking at Damon and waiting for him to wake up, when they had a conversation. "How did he end up getting shot?" Asked Theo with a low tone. "The gun had a silencer in it that's why we didn't hear a single shot." Replied William, so worried.

Theo clicks his tongue and sighs and scrubbs his eyes with his two fingers. "Just glad that he's fine now... we'll just gonna have to wait for him to regain consciousness." Added William when a nurse knocked at the door and opened it.

The two looked at her immediately waiting for some feedback. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, I just came by to ask you a few questions." She said as William nodded his head. "First, what is the patient's name?" Theo got close to William and they stared at each other because they couldn't tell their true identities. Theo gulped loudly because they didn't know what to say to the nurse.

The nurse is waiting for an answer and is ready to write the information she will ask on the paper she is holding. "He-his-his name is Jaxon Cooper." William spoke haltingly as Theo was agreeing nervously.

"Ok, what is your name sir and you too sir?" A second follow up question. "Us— too?" Theo pointed at himself, dropping his jaw. "Yes sir, I need to know you two's name so that we know who to contact when Mr. Cooper wakes up."

Theo inhaled as they avoided the nurse's eye contact for a minute. "I'm Ivan Madden and this is my brother Ian Madden." Theo answered suddenly, and William was shocked by what he said.

The nurse wrote down what he said and asked one last question. "Ok sir, last questions, what is your relation with the patient? And can we have your contact number please?"

"We're his best friends." Said William and gave a fake number to her. "Alright sir, thank you for the cooperation." She said as she left the room.

William walked in front of Theo so dumbfounded. "Really... Ian Madden— my brother?" Theo shrugged, "What else can I do? I got carried away." William the. Rolled his eyes.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more