Chapter 2

Every time I'm having free time from modeling I'm always at my company to spend time and observe and do some work too since I'm always out and can't attend it properly.

So whenever I have time I'm spending my free days in the company. It was fun being here, especially seeing my employees work harder even though I'm not here a lot.

And I decided to treat them today because it's been a while since I saw them. "Rosie, order a huge pizza for all of us, order large churros, a hamburger for everyone and a big drink for us." I told my assistant as she immediately called for a delivery.

We did enjoy my little treat for them as I'm headed to Milan for fashion week. I'm with my other co-model on our way to Milan. "I am so excited for our Milan fashion week." Said Olivia who was so excited and energetic whilst me who was tired as hell.

We've finally arrived and it's midnight already. Cars are waiting for us so we can go to the hotel where models are going to stay for the rest of the week. Me and Olivia were literally both knocked down and so tired after that long flight.

As we arrived, our manager took us models to dinner and we all went to sleep and got ready for the week.

*Fast forward*
It's now finally our show and we're in backstage doing makeup, fixing our clothes making sure nothings gonna happen while we are on the runway. The manager was already calling us to get ready.

As for me I'm the last since we have four runways today. "Ladies, let's roll on." Our manager shouted as the First Ladies were lining up. As the song hits they started to walk and model on the stage.

As the ladies runway, it's now finally my turn for the last of our first fashion. It was pretty crowded, not gonna lie. I have to keep my fierce face whilst walking as that is the rule.

The stage was pretty big and wide so we're all gonna fit after the whole show. Everything was going well as I was already in the middle.

I hurried to the backstage to change for our second outfit as the other ladies went on for the second round. Our second theme is beach wear, the first one is season trail fashion.

Everything is going well and fun at the same time. The show went well until our third was a Ball dress so that's pretty much gonna be fun to wear, and last but not least the final is a royal fashion.

In the backstage we were so happy that it finally ended because we all know that we're all feeling that excitement and nervous at the same time. Four more days to go until it's a wrap.

We all went on the stage for the final for tonight's show and our head manager and fashion designers said thank you to everyone.

"Ladies, you all did a good job. We are and I am proud of your achievements and the way you all slayed tonight's show. Four more days and we got this!" We all clapped and celebrated as we're about to change our clothes and go back to our hotel. 

*let's fast forward again*
Our final and last Milan fashion show is now over. We had so much fun going into the stage. We were greeted by so many famous designers, the other former models, some celebrities who attended the show... complimenting us about how we nailed it.

We had two more days to stay in Milan, which is Saturday and Sunday, so we could go around the city if we wanted to but the others left and went to a different country to spend their two days mini off.

Some went to the Bahamas, Portugal, Columbia, Japan and the Philippines. Olivia and I and our manager stayed in Milan to have some fun and our manager was meeting his friends too.

"You know... everyone was so excited to leave Italy." Whispered our manager as the three of us were looking at their direction as they got off. "Because we've been here for a few times now and they already know the cities so they wanted to go to another country." I said.

"And Emma and Selena and Harper were so excited to go to the Philippines because they said that they are going to the best beaches there which is I think it's called Boracay and Palowan. " said Olivia who was probably jealous.

"I think we should visit the beaches there next time since I wanted to go to the beach so badly." I said as our limousine arrived.

The next day we went to Florence and we're gonna stay there until we fly back to New York. We were going to a beach view restaurant to meet our manager's friends as he invited us to come.

And of course we gave them privacy to have a friend talk as me and Olivia went on the terrace to look at the beach as it is very windy. I'm wearing white cut dress as it matches the view.

Antonio Dante's (the manager) POV

"Oh girl, we just had our Milan fashion week yesterday and I was so impressed with my ladies. They did such a good job." I said informing my friends was so enliven and ecstatic.

"Congratulations sister! We are so exultant on how you've come this far. When we were little we always dreamt of becoming famous fashion designers and now we've already achieved that goal." Said one of my best friends as we hugged each other.

"So tell me, who are these people you're talking about? I wanna know them, they might fit in my fashion." I said.

"Oh sister... I don't think they would like to be in your fashion since they are very artistic and very clean in clothes. They are also sensitive, especially when it comes to their large bodies." Said my friend. Dang what kind of people are they?

"Oh no... never mind hahaha. When it comes to my fashion everything will be fashionable so if they are not suitable for my show then it's alright." I responded respectfully to not misunderstand them.

"I mean they can be fit but that depends on my clients." He said. "And I think they are gonna be here for some people at their meeting since this restaurant is famous for Business partners." I nodded my head and sipped my tequila.

I looked outside and Ivanna and Olivia were outside talking. These ladies were goddesses. I wouldn't be able to show everyone my creations if it weren't for them.

I'm glad that they've been part of my life and they're already like my daughters. Sweets ladies, I wish you all the best and the others.

As I was smiling and looking in their direction my friends suddenly talked. "Oh here they are." As he stood up and hugged them friendly.

Wow... they are... gorgeous. No wonder he told me they were so sensitive; they are so hot.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more