Chapter 77

Six months since my husband left, and six months since he wasn't here during half of my pregnancy journey. At first I thought I could do it without him but as time went on I had a hard time adjusting to everything.

My cravings, my morning sickness, headache, tiredness, and many more I had to experience without him. Only my mom, my mom in law, and Mamà Anton and sometimes Olivia too.

I mean, it's not that I'm not thankful for what they did and what they were doing for me but still, I still want the care of my husband, I still want the presence of my husband.

It's like my baby was trying to find its dad.

Our housemaids, our kind bodyguards were also very nice and sweet and they took care really carefully of the two of us.

I do call or sometimes FaceTime Damon every day to let him know about our situation, that our baby is kicking healthy and the pure joy in his eyes whenever I show him my now grown belly just makes the sadness go away.

I always send him pictures and videos to remind him of us and our baby. He always looks at it too.

I'm not gonna lie, I do miss him every single minute... thinking how is he? When will he come back? Will he be here before our baby is born?

So many questions I wanted to ask but I'm trusting him and it's for our better future too.

For the last six months, I'm not just sitting over here waiting for everything to be fine— I also did something very interesting with all my family's support, especially Mamà Antonio.

Brian's bitch, had the audacity to come and do scandal in front of my house, post on social media, and make a mess. That lasts four days straight.

I did a little bitty revenge that will make her go even crazier than Brian.... destroying what she had and had built for years, sabotage her every day straight for a month. As we all know that she's a bratty whore who always wants to just be a brat, so I gave her the taste of her own medicine.

I did a lot of things for her for the last month that is why she's now bald. My people did a very great job on everything we've asked, especially the cockroach incident that had happened where my people had put a fake cockroach in her food and she totally went on a rampage in front of her business partners as she lost all the deals because of her immortal action.

Of course I'm always careful about everything. *phone rang*

"Hi! Hon... I miss you." I said as my eyes were tearing up. He chuckles, "I miss you more, the two of you." His voice became low as usual again as I already knew that he wanted to comeback.

"How are you? How's the little one?" He asked as I wiped my tears and gave him a positive answer. "Oh, this baby is giving me a hard time... kicking so lively and always wanting to eat." I said jokingly.

"I guess, once we come back, the two of us jellybean needs to have a talk huh?" He responded as he joined me jokingly. I put on a speaker and put the phone on a little closer to my belly and he spoke.

"How's my little jellybean? Are you enjoying in your mommy's belly? Yeah... that's my baby, always active huh? I heard you're also giving mommy a hard time, is that true? HAHAHA you're gonna grow into a strong person, I can feel it. Just hang in there and we're gonna gonna get to meet yah, three more months and you're gonna be in our arms. Ti amo così tanto fino alla luna e ritorno all'infinito. Anche la mamma ti ama, non vediamo l'ora di conoscerti."

I turned off the speaker and put on normal as my heart flattered. "Are you sure you don't wanna do a gender reveal?" He asked. "No, I don't wanna do it, not when you're not here. We'll just gonna wait till the baby is born to know the gender." I respond.

"Alright, if that's what you want, we'll wait for the baby to be born."

I looked down and inhale, "When are you gonna come back?" I asked as I walked out outside to get some fresh air and to also have a little walk.

"I don't know yet, there's still so much left to go or like half I'm guessing. I'm getting closer to getting back to you. I promise you that. I'll be there as soon as we can, for now take care of yourself and our baby. I love you and miss you two always." I smiled bitterly, nodding my head before responding  back.

"I will." I whispered and turned off the phone.